Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shure Headphones

• 24-10-2005 12:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Could ye tell me is there a big difference between Shure e3c and the e2c's??

There's a fairly big price difference, just wondering is it worth it!?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

I'm happy with my shure e2c's only but these earphones if you are really into your good quality portable music! If you only use a portable player every now and then you may find the e3c's hard to justify if you'll use them a lot then go ahead and grab the e3c's I'm happy with the e2c's but I would consider getting the 3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

check out headfi.org
    after seeing so many e2cs on sale on forums due to the reason "upgrading to e3c" I went for the 3's. If they were stolen tomorrow I would buy the same or the e4c.

I just got the etymotic triple flanges today for my e3cs, they are amazing. I lost one of my small flexible silicone ones, the small hard ones are too small now since my ear has been widened I use them so much. The mediums were too big, the smalls loose the seal too easily. These triple flanges are great, the silicone is really soft and the hole the stem goes in is nice and small, sound isolation is great. I had problems with my shure tips falling off and being stuck in my ear canal. These triples are way tighter and since the outer flanges is outside the ear canal they are fine and should not fall off (the edge of the small ones would catch in the ear canal).

I got a pack of 5 pairs. I will sell a pair for €5 inc. post if anybody wants them, if you pay by paypal, or post me the €5 first. unused of course!

Advertisement