Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES5 vs WE9

Options
  • 24-10-2005 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭

Has anyone got both or played both in depth?

Just wondering what differences there are between the two and which people think is better...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Pes 5 in English as default
    We9 in japanese as default

Well that about sums it up for me.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭nialldinho

hmmm... i see.

i was sure there were actual differences in gameplay etc.

oh well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

There is, maybe not as much as most years but its still evident.

WE9 still shades it for me, slightly slower gameplay and its slightly harder as well. The players seem to have a slight bit more uniqueness too them as well, which is something I only noticed after one of my mates said it after playing PES5 for about 3 weeks and then playing WE9 again when he was over.
    Its really subtle, but I think it comes from the slight pace change, PES is designed more for the quicker counters and pacey wing play, again. Whereas WE9 has something a bit more of a midfield battle about it, the little individual bit of magic that can change the game.

So, they aint much different, not as much as previous years, but still different enough. I got PES5 for online multiplayer, I still prefer WE9 for everything else and I'll play that over PES5 every time.

Advertisement