Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations?

• 24-10-2005 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi! Just moved and being totally screwed around by Eircom on line installation. I'm looking at various broadband options in Dublin that don't involve having a landline.... Anyone got a recommendation - or warning to offer?

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,864 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

In order of preference:

1) NTL Cable BB (1m = €25, 2m = €35, 3m = €45)
    Get Blueface VoIP if you want calls (unlimited local and national for just €15)
    2) Digiweb Metro Wireless BB (3m/512k = €42, includes phone service with no line rental over wireless)
    3) Clearwire Wireless BB (1m = €40, 2m = €50)

Smart Telecom is also good, you need a line for it, but line rental is included in cost (2m + Line rental = €35).

NTL rocks, I have the 3m product, try them first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 446 ✭✭edunon

I'm going with Magnet, if they are in your area they have different packages, very attractive, including tv, phone (unlimited local and national calls) and 4mb broadband. www.magnet.ie

Advertisement