Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying new 50" TV

Options
  • 24-10-2005 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭

Im buying a new TV soon. The Samsung SP50L6HX TV has caught my attention. The seem to have worked out alot of the problems with dot crawl and the rainbow effect and when hooked up to a high-definition source these DPL rear projection TVs look stunning. Anyway ive googled around a bit and found a site which is selling it on its german side at €1700 but it isnt there on the euro site. Given powercity have it in for €2600 (which doesnt seem to bad as lowest prices online are around €2100) Ive mailed them to see if they will ship to Ireland.

Anyway it seems an amazing offer but i need to know does anyone have any info on this site or had any dealings with them? I cant find any reviews.

Its here http://www.multidiscount.com

Comments

Advertisement