Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paul McShane shirt on Ebay

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

£475 now. That is absolutely nuts to me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

£510 ... But what's the big deal about this jersey or McShane?? I know he's a really promosing player...and maybe it's his first ever goal...but I've never seen something like this for a young unproven player...maybe sell it in a few years when he's a full international ... But £510 :confused: crazy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

DubGuy wrote:
    £510 ... But what's the big deal about this jersey or McShane?? I know he's a really promosing player...and maybe it's his first ever goal...but I've never seen something like this for a young unproven player...maybe sell it in a few years when he's a full international ... But £510 :confused: crazy
    Brighton v Palace is one of the biggest rivalries in England (google for more information on it). The Brighton fans are ecstatic about beating what the call the scum. :)

Ahh fair enough :D

Nice to see him becoming a local legend so!! :p Even if he is only on loan! Makes me think of that goalie who was on loan (and apperantly works in a office now, didnt make it as a player) who was playing for a team at the bottom of the then third division, and he came up for a corner in the dying seconds only to score the winner and keep them in the leauge!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Still though £510 is alot of money!

AH I remember that DubGuy. It was the Carlisle goalkeeper that scored something like 4 minutes into injury time. He has gone down as legend status with that club

• Advertisement

Kingp35 wrote:
    Still though £510 is alot of money!

AH I remember that DubGuy. It was the Carlisle goalkeeper that scored something like 4 minutes into injury time. He has gone down as legend status with that club

Jimmy Glass. Definite hero. Working in an office somewhere 12 months later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

how is mcshane doing? i saw him get done for a goal recently thats all i have seen though.

how is mcshane doing? i saw him get done for a goal recently thats all i have seen though.
    Brighton fans are raving about him.

good news for club and country. hopefully he can make the step up. is it just me or does he look a bit light for a centre half?

good news for club and country. hopefully he can make the step up. is it just me or does he look a bit light for a centre half?
    He's not even 6 foot. Is excellent in the air though. If he was too small/lightweight he wouldn't be still on Man U's books. Roy Keane would have made an excellent centre half yet he's not very tall.

• Advertisement

it was just an observation. centre half is a physically tough position to start off in. its probably even tougher in the championship so hes getting good experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,612 ✭✭✭✭L1011

eirebhoy wrote:
    Brighton v Palace is one of the biggest rivalries in England (google for more information on it). The Brighton fans are ecstatic about beating what the call the scum. :)

Ecstatic? If we hadn't got the stadium today, it'd be enough to keep us in a great mood till the return match on the 20th. In Brighton. Where they haven't beaten us in the league since 1962. :D

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,048 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

£585.00 now and still going

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,048 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

If you click on the link for this auction and then click on the link "view sellers other item" you will see that he is selling jerseys from the whole team. The closest amount to McShane's jersey is for a shirt worn by a guy called Gary Hart and it currently stands at £255. McShane must be really sought after over in those parts.

Leonard wrote:
    If you click on the link for this auction and then click on the link "view sellers other item" you will see that he is selling jerseys from the whole team. The closest amount to McShane's jersey is for a shirt worn by a guy called Gary Hart and it currently stands at £255. McShane must be really sought after over in those parts.

It's probably so high because it was 1-0 and he scored the winner.

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    It's probably so high because it was 1-0 and he scored the winner.

Exactly. And Gary Hart is an older, revered player at the club.

Went for £835 in the end - E1233.

MYOB wrote:
    Went for £835 in the end - E1233.

I.N.S.A.N.E.

That's crazy...especially since it's probably a replica :D

Advertisement