Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT Usage Monitor

• 25-10-2005 12:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone else noticed that the BT Usage monitor hasnt been updating itself in about a week??

If its just my account, should I be giving them a buzz to see whats going on? Cheers!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

It's been 0.00 for me all month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭peeko

Seems pretty acurate for me...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Fine here; this is a normal problem with BT - phone them up and they'll fix the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

Ken Shabby wrote:
    It's been 0.00 for me all month.

same here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Diabolus

Yeah call them on 1890 923 111 and they will sort it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

question is, do you want to sort it out ?, since some people are downloading 100gig a month and not getting charged for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

My problem with their usage monitor is that I've been away most of this month, yet I was over 24Gb by the 24th of the month (First time I checked it this month).

Can't be a virus etc. as the computer is not on. What to do! what to do!

ambrose :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

My problem with their usage monitor is that I've been away most of this month, yet I was over 24Gb by the 24th of the month (First time I checked it this month).

Can't be a virus etc. as the computer is not on. What to do! what to do!

ambrose :cool:

So basically their usage monitor dosnt work?

Advertisement