Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brando, my bday and alcohol

Options
  • 19-09-2001 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

:D well this is a delayed-"deadly night"- post!!:D

had a deadly night, was talking 2the boys(elt&steff) and got a song deicated 2me!!! i felt soo loved!!

tee hee truely was a class night
    anyone else there??:p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

you probably saw me there...the eejit on his own...with aspro....up the front for otranome...with an OTRANOME t-shirt...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 hoolia

well i'm afraid during otranome i was upstairs talking 2my mates!! but i was right at the front for brando, i got elton his h2o!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭anony

Keep up the hard work hoolia and some day....if your lucky you might make it as a fully fledged groupie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭twoheadedcow

Originally posted by Gar_ptc
    you probably saw me there...the eejit on his own...with aspro....up the front for otranome...with an OTRANOME t-shirt...

Ha, i saw you. You had the arms crossed, tapping away with your hands on the side of your stomach.. ah legend.... I doubt u saw me, i was at the bar the whole night standing right behind the person who started this thread actually.. cant remember her name, but i remember the birthday tribute thingy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 hoolia

....julia!!

wow 2be a groupie 4 brando!! that would kick ass!! where do i sign!!

ans as 4my birthday tribute... i was mortified!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

I was there too, the very end of the bar kinda out of the way.......

I must be going deaf as i thought you(hoolia-julia) were shouting rude words at Elton when he said it was your birthday and that wouldnt be nice at all at all............

Advertisement