Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to change boards.ie name, and if so, how?

Options
  • 25-10-2005 12:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭

I really really really want to change my boards name from "Gandalf23" to "OceanFrog" but keep my post count and join date.

Is this possible?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Subscribe!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Only if you are a subscriber I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

I got mine changed before i subscribed back last feb. but its subscriber now i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

How does one subscribe praytell.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

http://www.boards.ie/subscribers.php
    gotta use paypay i'm afraid....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

is ur join date and post count all that important? u joined, what, 8 months ago, there's a lot here been here longer, if u wanna change ur username register again!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Yeah, re-registering is free. (although frowned upon (but you just frown right back at them))

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

is ur join date and post count all that important? u joined, what, 8 months ago, there's a lot here been here longer, if u wanna change ur username register again!!

having multiple accounts is kinda frowned upon, as well as that changing your username without loosing your posts would make your older posts easier for you and others to find.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

Am I right in saying that the page for subscribing isn't working?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

i meant register and dont use the Gandalf23 account? not really sure, im stickin with the one account thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

show me the money!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭sheepshagger

I clicked on the link to go to Paypal but it came up with 'I am not authorised to access this page'. . id like to Subscribe. . .HELP!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Steveire

I see you managed it.

Advertisement