Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Info on clubs/ranges...

Options
  • 25-10-2005 1:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭

I've just moved to the nothern tip of lough Derg (near Portumna).
    Anyone know of any shooting clubs or ranges within 1 hours drive from there?

E.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

mayhem# wrote:
    I've just moved to the nothern tip of lough Derg (near Portumna).
    Anyone know of any shooting clubs or ranges within 1 hours drive from there?
    Well, unless you have a VERY bad car ( :D ), Midland Rifle Club should fit into the '1 hour' range. It's outside Tullamore , near Blueball, about 30 miles from Portumna.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 pull!the other

If you want to shoot clay pigeons there are clubs at Tynagh, one in Ballinasloe and another one near Banagher (Meelick/Esker), all less that 40 minutes away. Check the ICPSA web site.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

If you want to shoot clay pigeons there are clubs at Tynagh, one in Ballinasloe and another one near Banagher (Meelick/Esker), all less that 40 minutes away. Check the ICPSA web site.

I am really looking for rifle/handgun ranges...

E.

Advertisement