Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hammer to crack a nut (dive gear for sale thread)

• 25-10-2005 11:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Wow... calm down, are you a moderator....what age are you.. 6? All you need to point out.. politely i might add, was that you cannot post adds in the forum. I didn't know this as i saw another add in place! The insults are unnecessary! I thought it was a public forum of adults...not a little click of pals.....you give online forums a bad name.....!!!! Sad very very sad....,:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Wow... calm down, are you a moderator....what age are you.. 6? All you need to point out.. politely i might add, was that you cannot post adds in the forum. I didn't know this as i saw another add in place! The insults are unnecessary! I thought it was a public forum of adults...not a little click of pals.....you give online forums a bad name.....!!!! Sad very very sad....,:)
    Allowing people to use this forumn to simply flog their gear would give this forumn a bad name.

Perhaps it may have been an idea to read the sticky entitled
    "Board Charter (Updated September 2005) :: Read this first."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Inspct. Clue-So If you have an issue with a Mod please use either PM or the feedback section. As peace has pointed out rule number one before posting is to read the charter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I'll add that this is a Scuba Diving forum, you'll find the For Sale forums here. If wish to complain to a member of the Administration team your may do so on the Feedback forum found here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement