Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XBox 360 Vs PS3 Vs Revolution

• 25-10-2005 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭

Okay it's time for the ultimate survey to decide once and for all which console gives the best blowjob. Any fellatio-related specs to back up your argument would be appreciated.

Personally, I reckon the nintendo wins out with it's 23GHz anti-gag-reflex chip but the addition of 2 whopping great big surge protectors in the xbox360's fellation unit and a fully backwards (!?) compatible joypad in the PS3 certainly makes any comparison very difficult indeed.

Which next Gen console gives the best Head? 15 votes

XBox 360
    0%
    PS3
    46%
    Tomfull forwardCiaran500franmanKTRICdanbhalaThe Troll 7 votes
    Nintendo Revolution
    20%
    projectmayhemPlayaFlowslavigo 3 votes
    Atari Jaguar/None of the above
    33%
    monkeyfudgesilverliningCiDeRmAniregkPretor 5 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

PS3
    You can't have a poll without an Atari Jaguar option, it's in the charter !!!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭silverlining

K-TRIC wrote:
    You can't have a poll without an Atari Jaguar option, it's in the charter !!!:rolleyes:
    I wanted to, but I didnt want to tread on anyone's toes as far as in-jokes go! I cant edit the poll now I guess

PS3
    Anywho, I'd have to give my vote to the Sexbox360 :D , it's going to be far better than the original Sexbox.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

K-TRIC wrote:
    Yes... The older Atari Jaguar is a bit of a goer... she has plenty of experience and that's what counts when it comes to blow jobs.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,886 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'd rather lob it into the Revolution. That controller could be used in so many different ways especially since it is modular. I would have given it to the PS3 but I mistook it for a George Foreman grill (you guys really need to try one of these, just don't turn the heat up).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 686 ✭✭✭The Troll

PS3
    xbox 360 hands down. for halo 3 alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

I'd have to go for revolution her. Purely on the basis of being very interested in how the movements of the controller could work particularly in a hot coffee moment ala san andreas!!! Could be the fellatio moment to beat them all...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Nintendo Revolution
    strange poll to be put in the xbox forum...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,886 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Strange poll, full stop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭silverlining

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Strange poll, full stop.
    I just got sick of reading all the usual nonsense over and over again tbh. That's good advice regarding the temperature of the PS3, the early beta models had no failsafes so a lot of Japanese testers got burned quite horrifically, I hope sony iron out these bugs (forgive the pun) in time for launch

• Advertisement

PS3
    the early beta models had no failsafes so a lot of Japanese testers got burned quite horrifically (forgive the pun) in time for launch

[sarcastic] How terrible, those poor testers [/sarcastic]

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,633 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Actually, they could keep the overheating and let you the user to iron out things yourself, like creases in your "Sony Fanboy" tshirt, could be included alongside blurry pix of Jak and feckin' Daxter on the back of the console box as a feature!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,586 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Careful now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement