Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hehehehehe

Options
  • 19-09-2001 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry bout me always starting threads with cryptic names, but it makes more people read them.

I am So HAPPY! i got a free Computer!
    PentiumII 400mhz
    128MB RAM
    13.4Gig Hard Drive

heeheeheeheehee!!!:) :):):)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

im (sniffle) so happy for you.
    i got a free 266 with 192mb ram
    its now my mp3 computer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

cool!now that you have a new computer maybe you could ANSWER MY EMAILS!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I had to buy my computer myself. It cost me almost a grand! I saved for years and then blew it in one! I hate you all.

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Shoeless Ailbhe

I've a ****ty computer. Its old. So there, but i'm in skool and its a good computer!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Aideen, the reason i havent answered some of youre emails is cus my only net acess is through my uncles office, so i dont get much online time.

Well, i'm going to go home and play Counterstrike now
    (hehehehehehehe)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Smiley

2 things....

1. How the **** did you get a free computer and

2. Where can I get one!!!

I have to share a computer with my mum *grumbles*, and I would love one of me own!! Probably just for mp3s though.

I'm on the lookout for a player...any hotdeals??? I've got a cd player with an mp3 reader built in, but I'd have to buy a burner to listen to my tracks. And since I know loads of poeple that have got a burner, I might as well borrow the burner off them. But I need a hand held one, you know?? Anyone out there know anyone who has got one second hand or something. Preferably Diamond Rio500 for less than £100. Or anything with 64mb less than £100.

God...I'm turning this place into a regular swap mart!!!

Talk to ye later,

Ja matiné me amigos,

Mike...

Advertisement