Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone having trouble getting billed from bt

• 25-10-2005 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭

Have bt bb plus all year and they wont bill me, ive rang them a number of times and they keep saying they will sort it out but they have been saying that for months. It takes a considerable time out of my day to try to follow it up only to get told someone will call me back about it and they never do. Any ideas what to do cause its getting stupid i will end up with a billl i cant pay if they keep it up.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Lots of people having trouble with this.

http://www.btirelandsucks.com/

They will give you a large bill eventually. Worth tracking down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Haha nice site nice to see others are pissed off like me. I just got off trying to wait on their que and eventually gave in and left my number for them to call me back only to get someone ringing my voice mail saying sorry i couldnt get throught but if i ring back someone will assit me. Great if anyone actually answered or rang me back rather than just ringing straight through to voice mail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

I got a bill 4 weeks ago for my first month. Its supposed to be 25euro a month for 4 months for the 2 mb, they charged my 76€ for one month, so i rang up and they said they'd credit that back to my account. They still haven't even taken any money from my account by DD 4 weeks later now.

Advertisement