Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any locusts for sale

Options
  • 25-10-2005 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

i have been purchasing locusts from UK for my bearded dragons for a few years now which work out at about half the price compared to buying them here, but as the postal service is getting worse here over last while and looks to get worse in the future i was wondering does any one else buy locusts at a good price here or purchase from the UK but has them delievered by private courier

look forward to any help u may have

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

I always buy mine from local pet shops :/ but I dont have a huge requirement. Why dont you look in to breeding them yourself?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

I get mine from Reptile Haven.Ben will order bulk bags for you if you ask him nicely.Bit more expensive than postal orders from the UK but you can be guaranteed they`ll be alive when you get them.
    Richie

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Irishsnake

i tryed breeding them myself and just found there to be too much work in it. as im from monaghan travelling to dublin takes at least half a day but what price does ben charge u for them i get 100 locusts for 24 euro and they do arrive alive....or bens wouldnt be alive either

i guess ill just have to keep on relying on our "reliable" postal service

cheers guys for ur replys

Advertisement