Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone ordered from Play-Asia recently?

Options
  • 25-10-2005 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

I ordered Resident Evil 4 and it was shipped last Friday week, so that's 11 days waiting when I only expected 5 or 6. I'm getting a bit worried. Is the post delayed these days on international packages? It usually doesn't take this long.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Maccattack

dont panic yet.

it could take 2 weeks.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It will take a week at best so hold on. The last thing I ordered from them did get lost in the post but they were very helpful and I did eventually receive a copy of my game. Turned out it was An Posts fault and not play-asia. I'd recommend them to anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

I've ordered a few games/DVDs from them before. I never had any problems with shipping. They're definitely speedy enough - Good site.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The problem isn't Play Asia, its An Post.

Have a read of this thread for more information.

I ordered from Play-Asia about 3 weeks ago, and they dispatched the day after. I guarantee that the envelope has been in this country for the last 2 weeks, waiting for the muppets in An Post to get off their asses and pass it on for delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

The post has been crazy lately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Ive had a lot of experince from buying of the internet and 99% of the time its deadly slow
    I waited 3 weeks for a music cd from cd-wow
    the only time it was ever fast way by vodafone who deliverd my phone the next day well done to them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

I see now it's An Post. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Seems to be the luck of the draw. I ordered a book from Play last Monday and it arrived on the Thursday!!! Seems to be a case of timing it lucky. I agree though that An Post have got really poor lately...

Advertisement