Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Totti's celebration at Roma-Lazio game

• 25-10-2005 3:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can get a clip of this goal and celebration...?

cheers

bru

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

turn on the eirbhoy signal and point it towards the sky!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Yeah I'm hoping he has a clip somewhere! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

http://abu-alwaleed.abu-jasim.com/calcio/week8/Roma_1-0_Lazio.wmv

http://www.asromaultras.it/0506romalazio_totti.mpg

I presume you just want to see his beautiful wife? :) Or was it Montella falling over the advertisment boards?:D

eirebhoy wrote:
    http://abu-alwaleed.abu-jasim.com/calcio/week8/Roma_1-0_Lazio.wmv

http://www.asromaultras.it/0506romalazio_totti.mpg

I presume you just want to see his beautiful wife? :) Or was it Montella falling over the advertisment boards?:D

This guy's an enigma!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

eirebhoy wrote:
    Or was it Montella falling over the advertisment boards?:D
    that was hilarious!!!
    Almost as good as Del Boy falling over in the bar! :D

Cheers Eirebhoy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

funny thing is he lifted himself over the boards with his arms and just forgot to put his legs out. lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,164 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Nothing will ever beat Stuart Pearce (might have been some other Nottingham Forest player) running into the post after his team had scored a penalty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

That clip is hilarious!! Pity it wasn't Totti who fell though, not a big fan of his at all at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

bruachain wrote:
    This guy's an enigma!

Nah it all makes sense tbh. Just as that celebration there is his footballing impression of child-birth his spitting at Christian Poulsen during Euro2004 was merely his impression of conception.

And his stamping on Ramelow (I think?) was indicative of the pain women suffer during childbirth. Or something.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

ROFL at that clip! I can't believe I didn't notice that while watching it on Sunday! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

Pigman II wrote:
    Nah it all makes sense tbh. Just as that celebration there is his footballing impression of child-birth his spitting at Christian Poulsen during Euro2004 was merely his impression of conception.

I was talking abour EireBoy and is seemingly endless resource of video clips... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭edson

ziggy67 wrote:
    I seen that live on Setanta altough i wasn't sure who fell :) . Absoulute classic, shouted the mot in to see it but alas they didn't replay it on Setanta.

you should watch those matchs on Bravo if ye can, Setanta is ****!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

LOL :D class

7/10, Oscar nomination & yellow card!
    :D

edson wrote:

I'm pretty sure they use the same cameras!

You are right though, the commentary on Bravo is sometimes better, and when its not better it is certainly funnier!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

edson wrote:
    They both have the same commentators and pundits. Its the exact same stream. Its like a choice between Coronation street on TV3 or ITV. :) I'd prefer to give my viewing figure to the up and coming Irish sports channel tbh.

Advertisement