Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nearly killed by a car with foreign reg. plate.

Options
  • 25-10-2005 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

I was driving from the airport the other day and a guy in a BMW with the following number plate 5JI 3220 drove into the side of my car denting the front and nearly killing me in the process. It was on the slip road to get onto the M1 coming from the airport and this guy came from behind, knocked me out of the way and tore off. I reported this to the gardai but they told me that theres probably nothing I can do about this. So basically foreigners can just come over here, run you off the road, smash your car up and get away it......

Anyone know which country this plate comes from?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭lazylad

I understand where your coming from!
    I have seen dangerous driving by foreign regs cars where they have been minutes away from fatal accidents involving motorists!

Question is "Are the law gonna stop talking sh*te and fix this scenario!"
    They dont even get penalty points!! Ridiculous.
    The way the government look at it, its only civilians life at risk!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement