Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rejected order!

• 25-10-2005 4:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭

Ordered an Lcd from a well known website(Komplett).I got confirmation of order through email and Lcd went into picking stage,then it was rejected due to inaccurate advertised price on there part.

Where do I stand?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

See here and here.
    They can cancel it seems...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Rats And double rats! Ah well the dream lasted for a little while.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

I dunno really? Have you been charged via Credit Card already?
    Dell fooked up a few months ago a laptop for 149 and ordered it and all and got back a mail saying sorry that was a mis pricing............bastards......why didnt it charge my credit card faster.

Unless you have payed already i doubt it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Nukem wrote:
    I dunno really? Have you been charged via Credit Card already?
    Dell fooked up a few months ago a laptop for 149 and ordered it and all and got back a mail saying sorry that was a mis pricing............bastards......why didnt it charge my credit card faster.

Unless you have payed already i doubt it!

Nah Nukem money from credit card will only be debited once the item is shipped.I emailed them about it and they responded in kind saying it was a price error on there part and in future purchases once I quote a number they gave me I get a discount as compensation.

Advertisement