Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone shops

• 25-10-2005 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭

Is there any phone shops in galway that will unlock a nokia 6230i for me?
    Directions would be nice too.. all I know is shop st, eglington st and headford rd.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Conor h

dawballz wrote:
    Is there any phone shops in galway that will unlock a nokia 6230i for me?
    Directions would be nice too.. all I know is shop st, eglington st and headford rd.
    Well there is both an o2 and a vodafone outlet and shop street aswell as a vodafone outlet in Corbett Court.There is also an o2 at the top of the square.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭dawballz

But is there any phone shop that sells say.. phones, phone covers and accessories...? there's one in KK and it's an internet cafe too.. but thats in kk ;/

I have a feeling I'd get laughed at if I brought it into an o2 or vodaf shop..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 cailingaelach

There's a guy that unlocks phones on shopstreet beside blu or the bodyshop i think. it's up a flight of stairs. he gives student discounts as well. he's really efficient. for accessories and stuff like that try a happy talk stall in corbett court or headford road or carphone warehouse. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 356 ✭✭Shanley

Phontech on Eglington street, cost you bout 10euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

The guy above the joke shop on Shop Street, is your best bet.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

There is a shop on the way out to LIDL, beside Walshes bike shop. He does all sorts of fixy stuff to phones, sells 'em and has a huge range of covers n'stuff. He stuck a new speaker in my 5140 for €20 today and it took fifteen minutes. Top banana.

'c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Ronanom

There is a shop on the way out to LIDL, beside Walshes bike shop. He does all sorts of fixy stuff to phones, sells 'em and has a huge range of covers n'stuff. He stuck a new speaker in my 5140 for €20 today and it took fifteen minutes. Top banana.

'c

Yup your best bet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Data cables? Haxyness?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

www.trycktill.com

Save some money and do it the easy way I can't believe no one has mentioned remote unlocking yet...

Advertisement