Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Run In

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

How many seats will Derry have then? I can see them bringing down plenty of people if it's a final day decider, so there's surely some seats left for the away section. How are they being sold, on the night or are Derry already selling them/have already sold them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

^ Derry fans could rue the fact that they only brought 350 to the cup semi final.

They think they are getting 500. If that is the case, apparently the way tickets will be done is members and season ticket holders will be the only p[eople to get them, and even at that, they have 750+ of each, so it will be one ticket per person on a first come, first served basis. I know that alot of Derry fans have bought over the phone and by credit card. Id imagine they will bring about 1500, but most of them will be outside the ground.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

That'll be quite harsh. They should have known this game would sell out and given Derry their allocation of tickets to sell themselves, so people knew weather they'd get in or not before taking a day off work and making the long journey. Those tickets would also be long sold out and by now everyone would know where they stood.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

just to point out too the relegation/play off run in is super tight too
    UCD are safe because the teams beneath them play each other (SRFC vrs WUFC) had finn harps beaten them it would have been wide open.

Shamrock Rovers (11th 26pts):
    Waterford (Home[ish])
    UCD (Away)

Waterford (10th 28pts):
    Rovers (away)
    Drogheda (Home)

Finn Harps (12th 21pts)
    Drogheda (Home)
    Bray (Away)

Finn Harps:
    if they win both games Finn Harps can make the play offs and rovers loose both theres, hence sending rovers down automaticaly. waterford would be safe

Waterford:
    A win against the hoops would see them safe. regardless of the drogs match, sending rovers at best into the play off zone. if they loose to rovers they can still survive depending that they win against the drogs (due to rovers superior Goal diff) [they can draw IF rovers get beaten by a 4 goal margin] a draw in both matches suits waterford too

Shamrock Rovers:
    Nothing less than a win in both games would see them keep survival in their own hands, if they loose to Waterford they can only get play-offs, a win and a draw/loss (v UCD) would see rovers needing waterford to get the same result (i. loose/draw) against the Drogs. 2 draws sees Finn Harps drop

now wheres my maths degree?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Christ, I'd be sweating shít if I was a Rovers fan at the moment!! :eek:

now we are too

People ask me how it is feeling, my response is this -

Its like going out with a girl, and you have been with her for a year - you love her, and you have been certain all the way along that she feels the same. All of a sudden its uncertain.

Then you feel that the truth has to be known, will she dump you, or does she want to be with you?

But you think you know the answer, it all seems good in your head, you see and hear what you want to, but its not until the moment happens that you know.

Its either elation knowing she still loves you, or its horrid rejection, knowing she wants to go elsewhere.

Thats how its feeling in my head now - nothing less than total love will do (ie a win), anything else is as good as being dumped.

CITY TIL I DIE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Drunken posts rock tbh.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

blu_sonic wrote:
    now we are too
    Roddy Vs Dublin? Revenge Night? :)

• Advertisement

no no no no its Rovers vs roddy vs dublin city, if there could be one thing in the world i'd like to see its the dublin sh|tty fans getting on to roddy.

gimmick how many drinks did you have before that post? it must suck you got dumpped last year (2nd) and could happen again (i hope not)

Meh, I was out from about 2pm yesterday, and had €85 loess in my wallet when i got home, so to answer your question - I dont know.

Advertisement