Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bush Must Resist Retaliation # 2

Options
  • 19-09-2001 7:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭

WITH THE LUKE WARM RECEPTION BUSH GOT TO THE ALBUM RAZORBLADE SUITCASE, BUSH MUST RESIST RETALIATION OF GOING BACK INTO THE STUDIO AND RELEASING ANOTHER SIXTEEN STONE................
    IM SORRY I COULDNT RESIST IT.................
    HE HE HEH HEH HA AAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAGGGGHHHHHHH..............:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manufractured Individual

GEARGH!...too...many...****...joke...threads...must...escape...ARGH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

quite humourous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 myles

hey, you should've done a longer comment and mince it up a bit more.......

Rock band Bush has grimly warned Afghanistan's music critics to surrender it's recording facilities and and sound engineers or "share in their fate" as they laid down a doctrine to avenge Islam critics on American soil that left thousand laughing.

In a powerfully worded speech to a 'joint session' that was frequently interrupted by hot rocks, the band bush put the U.S. military on notice that they will soon be called upon to avenge critisisms of their album and fans that unnerved the world's richest and most powerful nation and thrust it into a war with an unseen and undeclared enemy.

"I have called the armed forces to alert, and there is a reason. The hour is coming when rock bands will act, and you will make us proud," Bush told some armed forces as they laid down an ultimatum to Afghanistan's music critics that they will be treated as murderers if they do not surrender their recording facilities, shut their country's borders to music critics and close journalist training camps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i got these text messages yetsterday....

1) NEWSFLASH: the irish sas have just stormed battersea dogs home and killed all the afghans

2)i was wondering if i could stay with you for a couple of days? everybody's so angry with me and i really need a friends...yours:
    osama bin laden

*teeheehee*
    sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Jen.Jen

Originally posted by thedrowner
    i got these text messages yetsterday....

1) NEWSFLASH: the irish sas have just stormed battersea dogs home and killed all the afghans

2)i was wondering if i could stay with you for a couple of days? everybody's so angry with me and i really need a friends...yours:
    osama bin laden

*teeheehee*
    sorry

I was waiting for these...........

• Advertisement

two lads from killenarden were arrested at customs for saying they were from the tallaght band.....

osama bin Laden will be appearing on ready steady cook next week to teach how to make a big apple crumble

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manufractured Individual

I really can believe people are making jokes about this already...
    Usually when something bad happens there's at least some pause before they start out of respect...
    Maybe I just don't get these...
    Maybe it's some sort of psychological dealie where people are trying to escape the reality of this with messed jokes...

Ah sure who cares? I'll just stop reading this thread or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

as this appears to be the post for tasteless yet damn funny jibes, come to think of it i started this very thread {i'll say hello to bin liner in hell} here goes
    DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE ORGY IN NEW YORK IT WAS WHEN 2,000 PEOPLE WENT DOWN ON EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭Paleface

What about the hot-dog man who was standing at the bottom of the WTC shouting "Who asked for two Jumbos!"

Have to go. Lucifer is waiting.

2 irish guys have offered to rebuild the twin towers
    when the mayor of new york asked them how long it would take they replied "ah, sure once we;ve started it, we'll fly through it"

terrorist planes landed in a graveyard in kerry yesterday. the police found 402 bodies and theyre still digging...

i think evewn if the twin towers incident had started here we'd still be making jokes. we always do, princes di, etc etc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

Princess Di ? That didn't happen here

Advertisement