Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dance Music Nightclubs

• 25-10-2005 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

Im lookin for clubs that play decent dance music.. I like most dance songs, just cant stand the hip/hop rnb crap i seem to find everywhere i go.. I found bad bobs to be about the best so far, although they do start off wit d usual 50cent an all that lark.. Any idea's??? Preferably wit a crowd from 18-21.. An easyish to get in2.. Got refused from Traffic (didnt even look at our id's!!!):mad: Thanks..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Im afraid the choice isn't that good,not half as good as it was years ago..you've got Red Pox/Pod,Spirit,Temple Bar Music Centre on occasions,Traffic(you've already gotten refused there)Spy,that's all i can think of off hand as i don't really go to clubs anymore in town.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

not quite true... avoid places like traffic and spirit...

check out: mischief [on south william street] - upstairs is a fairly cheesy house club, downstairs they have somehting different and usually worth checking out every night [bar saturday's when it gets inexplicably taken over by a bunch of metallers]

but that doesn't matter because POGO is pretty much the only night you really need to go to any more, its the pod and crawdaddy open together, three rooms of music and it's different every week, nice crowd too.

also, check out the hub - we do a monthly night in there, next one is november the 12th :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭BACKLASH

Ourselves(Backlash)
    Electrohouse, Synthpop, discopunkj on Thursday at Wax(Below SPY)
    &
    Bodytonic
    Deep house in the same venue are also worth a look

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

Thursday: Backlash
    Saturday: POGO

Can't recommend them highly enough. Especially backlash. Once you go a few times you get familiar with the crowd and it's a great atmosphere.

CoNoR

Advertisement