Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Code Veronica X

Options
  • 19-09-2001 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭

Picked up a ps2 with gt3 and res evil yesterday. goes against my moral code to by the most popular console but **** it, i have the other two anyway.

point is: code veronica: 1 disc or 2?

i did get devil may cry demo with it and there is only space in the box for two discs, but some guide i glanced through made mention of a disc 2, so i just wanna check so i can run back to smyth's and complain :D

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

Originally posted by whitetrash
    i have the other two anyway.

referring to the n64 and dreamcast, of course. not any other playstations. pah. ;P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

I only got the one game disk and the one demo disk so its prob all on the one or something. I aint got to a point where its asked for a second disk yet anyway. Then again im stuck :p

cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

You must play from disk one afaik, i have played and beaten the dc version and there is only one character to play its spread across two disks, if i had to guess i'd say that the demo was in the options menu or something like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

I only got the one disc and the dmc demo so apparently the dvd can hold it all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭CriminallyInsane

You got it Evan? Me too!(Even though I already had the DC version)

Anyway, only the DC version was on 2 disks(GD-Roms, whick hold about twice as much as a CD). The PS2 version(i.e. the one with the "X") is on a single DVD. Hey, isn't the DMC demo BRILLIANT, I'm so gonna get it when it comes out (next March).

Hmmmm, I use brackets a lot, don't I?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

I think its the best resident evil yet no dodgy acting (apart from wesker) its long(ish) and d may c the icing on the already delicious cake. The boss on the plane kinda looks like colosuss from the old x-men comics (my brother owns vast amounts of them.Just as long as i dont get asked to insert disk 2 at a pivotal point in the game im good with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Nice game, but not that long and resident evil is starting to wear thin. I'm waiting on my copy of silent hill 2.
    As for DMC, hjahahaha rubbish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Pencapchew

Does anyone have any info on silent hill 2?? The demo for the game looks amazing :)

there's reviews popping up all over the place. it's apparently very good. **** scary aswell.

unlike res evil. :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭CriminallyInsane

I can't wait for Silent Hill 2. Here's the Story:
    You play as James something, who receives a letter from his wife asking him to meet her in Silent Hill. Sounds wholesome, no? Well, get this - his wife died a couple of years ago. I bet you can see where this is going.

The Graphics are far better(duh)
    You now have the option of controling James using the analogue sticks á la Devil May Cry and the FF games.
    The sound is better.
    The enemies are smarter.
    The fog is still there(but this time, it's for atmosphere, not because of graphics limitations).

How Does That Sound. I'm sooooo getting this game.

P.S. WhiteTrash, ever dis Res Evil again and I'll break your legs (Kidding).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Pencapchew

I saw a class demo of silent hill 2 yesterday and it looked so real and very scary!
    It will become one of the must have games for the PS2.....can't wait

Advertisement