Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd year Politics

Options
  • 25-10-2005 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭

is anyone else having major problems understanding the political research class, the man rabbits on with words that i have never even heard of and cant right them down cause i cant remember them!
    anyone else also notice how ignorant that blond secetary in the department is:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

tintinr35 wrote:
    is anyone else having major problems understanding the political research class, the man rabbits on with words that i have never even heard of and cant right them down cause i cant remember them!

Yeah I know what you mean. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the supposedly basic words like 'epistemological'.:o
    tintinr35 wrote:
    anyone else also notice how ignorant that blond secetary in the department is:mad:

Can't say I've seen her. A ditzy blonde eh? What are the odds?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

Yeah I know what you mean. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the supposedly basic words like 'epistemological'.:o

Can't say I've seen her. A ditzy blonde eh? What are the odds?:D

funnily enough its actuall a he!

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭GusherING

tintinr35 wrote:

WTF does foundationalist mean?? He uses it like we all know, but I for one don't. I have heard though, that after a while, ie. January, his lectures suddenly make sense and that he drops major hints on what his exam questions are. Besides, his whole course is worth only 8% of your final mark, so don't sweat!!;) ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

I've heard of problems before with the political research class. It's only something like two essays this summer though.... so you hardly need to know anything. It's mainly just getting to know the basics.

Exactly why was the politics secretary ignorant btw?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

every time ive been up there over the past two years he is just ignorant to me, i falied 1st year and caused a bit of trouble with the department and the students union because they wouldnt let me see my papers and i just think he remembers me, although friends of mine in my class were just saying today (without me bringing it up) how rude he is.
    think he teaches a class next semester which is kind of strange!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

maybe it's because even though he's the secretary he doesn't get to wear a skirt :D

Advertisement