Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Candy Underwear.

• 25-10-2005 11:11pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Flashling wrote:
    Has anyone seen the edible ones? You know, the thongs made out of those candy necklaces?

After reading this post I became intrigued and I thought of the ever wonderful fashion statement I could be making.
    So as a fashion guru,I thought I would set a new craze for Ireland.Candy undewear.Namely the candy G-String and the candy Bra.They are winging there way to me as we speak from;
    http://www.14-condoms.co.uk/massage-oils/candy-g-string.html
    http://www.14-condoms.co.uk/massage-oils/candy-bra.html
    You don't even have to give your size for one size fits all!For those of you aware of candy necklaces you will know that these babies stretch to fit and of course you can nibble off the excess sweets, if you want something a little smaller.
    Girls,I can see you there talking to yourselves,You have your Bra and G-String but you do not feel you have the full set.How can you entertain your partner without feeling your sexiest and most comfortable?
    You can use your new suspender belt of course(for the nerds out there i'm sure you can hold all sorts of things like calculators and logtables on it)
    http://www.14-condoms.co.uk/massage-oils/candy-suspender-belt.html
    You now have a full stylish outfit for a very reasonable price.

Now I know you guys who frequent F/AP are getting a little jealous from all this female confectionary but of course there is more!Just for the special guy,it's the Candy Posing Pouch and as the site says,One size fits all.
    Beware,may contain nuts (if you can fit them in).
    http://www.14-condoms.co.uk/massage-oils/candy-posing-pouch.html

Finally you and your special somebody are stylishly outfitted for a romantic dinner and afterwards maybe you could have another little snack?
    http://www.14-condoms.co.uk/massage-oils/after-dinner-willies.html

Truely, is there nothing than can not be made fun by the adding of candy??
    So what are your thoughts,do you forsee a bright or a bleak feature in the world of wear-once underwear that you can eat so as to leave no waste?Think of all the money you could save on washing and maybe if mass produced the price would fall so that even us students could lead a life of luxury or do you think they are only for the special occasions?(weddings,funerals,baptisms etc)
    What sort of fashion rating would you give them?Do you think they would add to the appearance of your partner?Do you want them to be for the normal Joe Soap or would you like to see models parading around in them?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Ha! very good :D ...although I'm not so sure I'd want someone chomping away on that particular area :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Now available in a River Island store near you....

[well the one in grafton st. had anyway!!]

@ tar have fun!!!
    @goodshape go on you _know_ you want to!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

I have actually seen these around Dublin already....a place in Temple Bar sells them, though i think that's a sex shop. But Debenhams sell them too...ah they would be fun to eat away...

/rushes of to get my gf some...
    Now I know you guys who frequent F/AP are getting a little jealous from all this female confectionary but of course there is more!Just for the special guy,it's the Candy Posing Pouch and as the site says,One size fits all.

Now that's just nasty :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

gazza22 wrote:
    ...ah they would be fun to eat away...

Yeah just don't get too carried away! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

yeah a place in Temple Bar, it's not quite a sex shop, when you go in it branches off into a piercing place and a fancy dress sorta shop, sex toys just happen to be part of it!
    Love that shop!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Cerdito

This is where I saw these things first....there are no words. You should see the rear view, it ain't pretty :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,036 ✭✭✭✭Stark

That's just wrong.

Must buy some in case I have guests I someday need to offend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Le Rack wrote:
    yeah a place in Temple Bar, it's not quite a sex shop, when you go in it branches off into a piercing place and a fancy dress sorta shop, sex toys just happen to be part of it!
    Love that shop!

Ad Hoc?

Not sure, could be! I'm not from Dublin or anyhting

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I suggest we form ad hoc to address the issue of candy underwear.
    It could be the fashion club.

• Advertisement

What do you mean Tar? Keep going?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Larianne wrote:
    Ad Hoc?
    Yeah, Ad Hoc sells them, I got a candy bra there. They're often sold out of the bras though, they're more popular than the G strings

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

You can get them in topshop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Yes, but why would you WANT to get them in topshop? Or at all for the matter? Fishie?

On the subject of "rude candy" though, I got naked man shaped jellies in Germany! They were SO delicious......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Cerdito wrote:
    This is where I saw these things first....there are no words. You should see the rear view, it ain't pretty :eek:

God man, it's too early in the morning to see such horrible sights. I mean, I haven't even eaten my breakfast yet!!

The posing pouch had me in stitches :D

I saw willie shaped pasta in Ann Summers once. Little penises with two little balls at the bottom. I was thinking that I'd love to invite someone over for dinner, cook that pasta with a sauce, and serve it. Then sit back and see if they notice

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I really want to serve the after dinner willies at some sort of formal occasion and see do people say anything...failing that, the waiters and waitresses at the next occasion may be wearing interesting uniforms :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Flashling wrote:
    Yes, but why would you WANT to get them in topshop? Or at all for the matter? Fishie?
    As a present, for the same reason you'd get someone a Dolly the Inflatable Sheep - it makes them laugh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Le Rack wrote:
    Love that shop!

Metal Morphosis is the place you're on about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Thanks a lot Tar, now every time i see you on the street i'll be thinking of you in a candy thong.

Think of that when you see me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Beth*

you can also get them in river island!

• Advertisement

grasshopa wrote:
    Thanks a lot Tar, now every time i see you on the street i'll be thinking of you in a candy thong.

Whatever floats your boat,you now know what floats mine!(:
    You just thank your lucky stars that I will be wearing trousers:eek:

*Btw, You are going to feel very disturbed when you see me next,muauahaha*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

You just thank your lucky stars that I will be wearing trousers:eek:

But surely you'll have your candy posing pouch on underneath!

Sometimes I regret being in the photoshoot for that site...

candy_posing_pouch.gif

But other times I just thank the heavens for the comfort of my posing pouch!!!:-)

I actually have to admitt there are a number of fellos I wouldn't mind nibbling that off!

I have to admit, that is not the case for me.

so if a hot girl had them on?

a posing pouch eh..
    I think I would tell her that we have to talk!

you know what I mean! :D

simpsons56.JPG
    I want candy!!!!!do do do do do do

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Sometimes, I really worry about you, Tar! :D

So, is it possible to get protective spray to make candy underwear last a lifetime?

Oh my, you do realize the the possibilities that you have just opened in my mind!
    Unlike cloth, these candy underwear would not fade with time.There could be a form of metallic(yet soft on the skin,think fairy liquid) spray.It would coat the candy, chemically bonding to it if you will.Now the trouble with chemically bonding underwear is discussed here,
    http://www.engr.utk.edu/mse/pages/Textiles/Chemical%20Bonding.htm

The main problems being;

The fabric doesn't have enough strength.-Candy clearly does
    The fabric is too stiff.-Candy underwear is on a string and so each cog of candy is free to move to a certain yet acceptable degree.
    The fabric has inadequate absorbency. -Candy underwear does not absorb for it need not,no washing required!
    The fabric shows poor laundering ability. -Bit of Deja vu?
    The fabric has inadequate dry cleaning ability.-As if that would be a problem for candy underwear,you cannot wet it \o/
    The fabric simply doesn't feel like a textile.-In yo face polyvinyl acetate.

Now that you have thoroughly perused that site you will no doubt have come to the same conclusion as the fashion guru himself, no chemical bondant is good enough.We must make a new combined rubber( http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/encyclopedia/r/ru/rubber.htm )/fairyliquid effort.
    Standard rubber is not good enogh for the results we so desperately clamber for.
    Humans must advance,for a race that does not advance ...dies.Do we want that?"We do not!" I hear you cry and you are right to be adament about this, candy underwear is the only viable future for the human race,it will not only stave off depressions in the market but also hunger and famine.It is a shining light in a world that is bleak.We must make a stand, Underwear as our banner,together we are one. We need much advancement in all fields and we need a symbol to spark off a renaissance in fashion.

simu wrote:
    Sometimes, I really worry about you, Tar!
    Why? :D

Was in AdHoc the other day, and was gonna get a bra but was then informed by my friends that it wouldn't fit me... :( I'll get a garter next time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

grasshopa wrote: »

No thanks. The sweets at the back would be ruined.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

My ex got me a candy bra for my birthday once, i was not impressed... i was even less impressed when he asked me to try it on and it pinched the hell out of my nipples.. ow!!! I can only imagine what the thongs etc would be like eeeuuurrgghhh!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Go to sleep, old thread!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement