Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bible, Creationism, and Prophecy (part 1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,980 ✭✭✭wolfsbane

Scofflaw said:
    You would argue, then, that only working technology is a verification of science? A bad misunderstanding.

Do you perhaps understand the idea that for a hypothesis, the case might be: "Stands up pretty strongly. And taken with the other proofs, the case is conclusive."?
    Depends on what one means by verification. Various 'proofs' taken together certainly strongly suggest that an hypothesis is correct - but conclusive means absolutely sure in my book, and such proof is not that. We have seen accepted scientific 'truths' overturned before. The conclusive 'proofs' turned out to have another interpretation.

An interesting read: gravity theory anomalies http://www.topology.org/sci/grav.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

wolfsbane wrote:
    Not being relevantly qualified, I'm unable to say.
    Then what was the point in posting either of the articles. For one to be correct the other has to be completely wrong.

If the purpose was to show that Creationists are very confused even amoung themselves about how to interpret the evidence (read "make it up") yet still fit within Biblical literal reading, well I already knew that.
    wolfsbane wrote:
    They both are suggesting different models to account for the evidence.
    They are.

The reason they are different is that each author has choosen a different bit to make up to base his model on. Because both are based on made up theory it is no surprise that they would be both very very different, since the chances that two fictional accounts of the universe would be similar is quite small (look at the number of sci-fi books in existence)
    wolfsbane wrote:
    You dismiss any explanation than the one you favour as rubbish.
    No, I dismiss both because the central premiss underpinning the theory comes from the author's imagination. I have no reason to believe one theory based on a made up premiss over any other made up theory.

I could pick any sci-fi book and claim that is a theory about how the universe works, since they too are made up (hence the fiction bit in sci-fi), but I wouldn't believe them either.
    wolfsbane wrote:
    I gather that is not uncommon in the scientific world.
    Rejection of baseless theories and made up evidence? No it is not uncommon, happens all the time.
    wolfsbane wrote:
    All very iffy, even when opposing models were firmly held.

More "iffy" that simply guessing that despite over whelming evidence against it God produced by magic fully formed stars and the remains of exploded stars (that never existed) in a tightly designed sequence through out the universe so that the light from all would managed to appear at exactly the same time to someone standing on Earth, despite the fact that He is supposed to have done this before creating life so no one in fact would have been there to observe this event?

Your definitin of "iffy" might need some looking into Wolfsbane.
    wolfsbane wrote:
    It would be a lot easier for me to follow the lie and blend in with the majority. Following the truth is usually a difficult, unpopular road.

But you aren't following the truth, because the truth would cause you to have to reconcile your religious beliefs with the world around you. This is too difficult for you, or simply you don't want to do it, because it opens up the possibility that what you base your religion on might be flawed or wrong. So you instead choose to follow a lie that while being false doesn't challange your religious beliefs and therefore in some way provides you with an easy and comforting, albet incorrect, answer.

This is all Creationism has ever done, provide easy answers. But just because you want an easy answer doesn't mean the answer must or will be easy.

wolfsbane wrote:
    A pity you didn't get the whole picture then. The secular medical article said:

And...? The article you posted still isn't true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Son Goku

wolfsbane wrote:
    Son Goku said:

Genetic defects? Like extra fingers, Spina Bifida?
    It's a very complicated genetic defect isn't it?
    And it isn't like an extra finger or Spina bifida, for different reasons in both cases.

(By the way, I'm still not saying its evidence of primate ancestory.)

wolfsbane wrote:
    An interesting read: gravity theory anomalies http://www.topology.org/sci/grav.html
    An article by somebody who doesn't understand the difference between Cosmological models and the theory of General Relativity is not worth reading.

For instance somebody can build a faulty radio without it being a failure of "electronic theory".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

wolfsbane wrote:
    It would be a lot easier for me to follow the lie and blend in with the majority. Following the truth is usually a difficult, unpopular road.

I weep for you, really I do. However, I am sure that you are not referring to Creationism, which (a) has tens of millions of supporters (b) attracts hundreds of millions of dollars in funding, and (c) requires very straightforward acceptance of the literal truth of a book. The only tricky bit is denying reality, but fortunately human beings are very good at that (as I'm sure you'll agree).

What were you thinking of really?

cordially,
    Scofflaw

Scofflaw said:
    However, I am sure that you are not referring to Creationism, which (a) has tens of millions of supporters (b) attracts hundreds of millions of dollars in funding, and (c) requires very straightforward acceptance of the literal truth of a book. The only tricky bit is denying reality, but fortunately human beings are very good at that (as I'm sure you'll agree).

What were you thinking of really?
    So Creationism is a major player onthe world stage? Not the ridiculed and discriminated against minority in both the scientific, political and religious communities? It is taught alongside Evolution in our schools and colleges? Scientists can promote it without fear of losing their job opportunities?

If only I'd known! All these posts under the impression we were a small ridiculed minority. Yes, denying reality seems to be a prime human characteristic. ;)

Son Goku said:
    An article by somebody who doesn't understand the difference between Cosmological models and the theory of General Relativity is not worth reading.
    I thought someone with his background might have an idea:

Academic qualifications
    1974 B.Sc. in Science, Adelaide University [Majors: Physics, Theoretical Physics]
    1976 B.Sc. in Mathematical Sciences, Adelaide University [Majors: Applied Mathematics, Pure Mathematics]
    1978 B.Sc. (Hons) in Mathematical Sciences, Adelaide University
    1985 Ph.D. in Mathematical Sciences, Adelaide University [PhD thesis title: "An improved convexity maximum principle and some applications" (geometric properties of solutions to elliptic boundary value problems with convex boundaries).]

Alan Kennington's telecommunications and mathematics curriculum vitae/resume: http://www.topology.org/cv/resume.html

wolfsbane wrote:
    So Creationism is a major player onthe world stage? Not the ridiculed and discriminated against minority in both the scientific, political and religious communities? It is taught alongside Evolution in our schools and colleges? Scientists can promote it without fear of losing their job opportunities?

Oh, I didn't say you were in a majority...just that difficult and unpopular are hardly applicable.

Obviously, it's not taught in science classes in our schools - for that it would need to be a scientific theory, you know. But it's taught in RE, usually. Not in the States, of course, but that's not the entire world - although there the majority of the population certainly tends to Creationism.
    wolfsbane wrote:
    If only I'd known! All these posts under the impression we were a small ridiculed minority. Yes, denying reality seems to be a prime human characteristic. ;)

Well, I was sure you'd agree.

Of course, Creationists are in a tiny minority in science - because Creationism is not accepted as a scientific theory. Your only suggested reason for this is essentially a massive conspiracy of silence - a conspiracy for which the only evidence is that Creationism is not an accepted scientific theory. Such conspiracy theories are the last refuge of the Von Danikens and Velkoviches, the Area 51 boys and the flat-earthers - the end of the road.

You quote the papers which couldn't be published if there was such a conspiracy. You point to the divisions which wouldn't exist if there were such a conspiracy. You note the eminence of Creationist scientists - eminence which they could not reach if there were such a conspiracy. Yet still you cling to the notion that a vast atheistic conspiracy stands between science and reality.

All the evidence indicates that there is no such conspiracy, or that if there is, it's ineffective - yet still Creationist scientists are less than 0.01% of all scientists. Face the facts, wolfsbane - there's no conspiracy. Creationism simply isn't scientifically accurate.

cordially,
    Scofflaw

wolfsbane wrote:
    Son Goku said:

Academic qualifications
    1974 B.Sc. in Science, Adelaide University [Majors: Physics, Theoretical Physics]
    1976 B.Sc. in Mathematical Sciences, Adelaide University [Majors: Applied Mathematics, Pure Mathematics]
    1985 Ph.D. in Mathematical Sciences, Adelaide University [PhD thesis title: "An improved convexity maximum principle and some applications" (geometric properties of solutions to elliptic boundary value problems with convex boundaries).]

Alan Kennington's telecommunications and mathematics curriculum vitae/resume: http://www.topology.org/cv/resume.html

3 2-year BSc's? Weird. Unless he retook his BSc repeatedly until he finally got the Honours rather than a General?

cordially,
    Scofflaw

• Advertisement

wolfsbane wrote:
    Depends on what one means by verification. Various 'proofs' taken together certainly strongly suggest that an hypothesis is correct - but conclusive means absolutely sure in my book, and such proof is not that. We have seen accepted scientific 'truths' overturned before. The conclusive 'proofs' turned out to have another interpretation.

Well, I deliberately borrowed a phrase of yours from another thread, where you stated that you didn't have definitive proof for your interpretation of scripture, but that your interpretation "Stands up pretty strongly. And taken with the other proofs, the case is conclusive."

It appears you may be willing to shift your goalposts when we're talking about something that is a conflict for you.

cordially,
    Scofflaw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

wolfsbane wrote:
    Son Goku said:

Academic qualifications

Thats just one Honours BSc.

psi wrote:
    Thats just one Honours BSc.

Lasting, what, six years? With a couple of changes of major? Is that normal for Australian universities (I am honestly asking!)?

cordially,
    Scofflaw

wolfsbane wrote:
    Academic qualifications
    Doing your B.Sc, M.Sc and Ph.D in one place is really, really frowned upon in physics for complex reasons. Frowned upon to the point where it severely effects your job oppertunities.
    As Scofflaw said three two year B.Sc's is very uncommon. (I've never heard of it before)
    Then the fact that his Ph.D. has a very specific title. The study of solutions to elliptic PDEs with convex boundaries is classification work, basically very hard applied mathematics.
    The reason doing everything in one place is frowned upon is because it produces people (and this has been demonstrated in the past) without perspective and survive in an acedemic niche and tend to make unusual comments about other areas. If the niche dissolves, they're gone. This guys niche (from reading up on him) is PDEs in spaces with one class of boundaries. The area is useful to alot of other areas so it has survived.

Also he is an applied mathematician, he isn't a cosmologist.
    Again, why doesn't this guy have a fairly normal acedemic record?

There are several dubious sentences. The first I will pick, because it is covered in the GR text books by Carroll and Hartle.
    When people say that an accelerating expansion of the universe is evidence for dark energy, they mean that if Einstein's modified GR equations with the ad-hoc cosmological constant Λ (capital Lambda) are valid, then the observations indicate that the Λ parameter is varying over time (or some space-time combination).
    This is the total reverse of the situation. It is ad-hoc to assume Λ isn't there. It's the rejection of Λ that is ad-hoc, because Λ naturally appears when you attempt to derive GR, you have to artificially set it to zero if you don't want it to be there.

However the worst are
    Pioneer satellite slows down faster than expected when leaving the solar system.
    Pioneer is off by the amount you would expect if it had been head-butted by a gnat. In the opinion of nearly everybody who examined it, this is not down to Einstein being wrong, but due to a systematic or the fact that we don't know the mass distribution of the Oort cloud.
    Philosophical difficulties with the idea of time not having an infinite past.
    Do I even have to say what is wrong with this.
    The missing neutrinos from the Sun.
    This was thought to be a problem of QFT, which is now resolved, but was actually because of experimental measurements of only one class of neutrino. QFT being made after Einstein died, so how it makes it into the "Einstein Orthodoxy", I don't understand. It also didn't even turn out to be a problem of QFT anyway.
    The speed of light seems to be getting slower over time.
    I must have missed the experimental result that confirmed that, because the last few all ruled in the negation.
    Sometimes I wish I had never stopped studying mathematical physics, but then I would probably have been a conventional thinker.
    Pfft, another orthodoxy comment.
    A theory of gravity does not need to deal with space-time topologies other than R4........The true test of a UFT is whether it matches observations, not whether it matches the Einstein equations.
    The first sentence seems to have no link to the conclusion. This is like saying A theory in biology does not need to deal with aliens....the true test of theory in biology is whether it matches the evidence not evolution.

And finally, Dark Matter has been observed and nobody thinks the Schwarzschild singularity really exists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Scofflaw wrote:
    Lasting, what, six years? With a couple of changes of major? Is that normal for Australian universities (I am honestly asking!)?

cordially,
    Scofflaw

I would imagine that the dates are misleading. 1974-1978 was an honours Bsc. 74 denotes what he started, 76 denotes the honours course, 78 denotes graduation.

Its not a standard way to portray it. My colleague in Oz tells me that Adelaide has never offered 2 year Bsc. They have 3 year courses available now.

Son Goku wrote:
    Doing your B.Sc, M.Sc and Ph.D in one place is really, really frowned upon in physics for complex reasons. Frowned upon to the point where it severely effects your job oppertunities.
    As Scofflaw said three two year B.Sc's is very uncommon. (I've never heard of it before)
    Then the fact that his Ph.D. has a very specific title. The study of solutions to elliptic PDEs with convex boundaries is classification work, basically very hard applied mathematics.

Its funny that Creationists keep looking to single scientists as if science was a religious movement, with specific leaders like the Pope, to instruct the masses what to believe.

The opposite is that case. If only one, or a handful of scientists are stating something different that what everyone else is stating, that is a warning sign to be very sceptical. If other scientists cannot be convinced of the validity of a theory then there is either something wrong with the theory or something wrong with the way it is being communicated.

The rather silly idea of the lone genius scientists stick somewhere in the obscurity of the web who has discovered something everyone else has missed might work in Hollywood movies or an episode of the X-Files, but in reality it is far more likely that this guy just doesn't really understand what he is doing.

Wicknight said:
    Then what was the point in posting either of the articles. For one to be correct the other has to be completely wrong.

If the purpose was to show that Creationists are very confused even amoung themselves about how to interpret the evidence (read "make it up") yet still fit within Biblical literal reading, well I already knew that.
    So non-Creation scientists don't defend opposing models? Or if they do are they very confused even amoung themselves about how to interpret the evidence (read "make it up") ?
    Rejection of baseless theories and made up evidence? No it is not uncommon, happens all the time.
    Yes, that seems to be how they treat each others arguments. Egoism and a desire to keep the funds flowing their way, perhaps.
    More "iffy" that simply guessing that despite over whelming evidence against it God produced by magic fully formed stars and the remains of exploded stars (that never existed) in a tightly designed sequence through out the universe so that the light from all would managed to appear at exactly the same time to someone standing on Earth, despite the fact that He is supposed to have done this before creating life so no one in fact would have been there to observe this event?
    Yes, I would put abiogenesis and molecules-to-man evolution down as having an even bigger credibility problem. :D
    But you aren't following the truth, because the truth would cause you to have to reconcile your religious beliefs with the world around you.
    That's what Creation science is doing.
    This is too difficult for you, or simply you don't want to do it, because it opens up the possibility that what you base your religion on might be flawed or wrong. So you instead choose to follow a lie that while being false doesn't challange your religious beliefs and therefore in some way provides you with an easy and comforting, albet incorrect, answer.
    That is certainly one possible interpretation. I have already put its counterpart as to why most scientists go with evolution, an easy and comforting, albet incorrect, answer.

Scofflaw said:
    All the evidence indicates that there is no such conspiracy, or that if there is, it's ineffective - yet still Creationist scientists are less than 0.01% of all scientists. Face the facts, wolfsbane - there's no conspiracy. Creationism simply isn't scientifically accurate.
    Evolutionism relies on peer-pressure, world-view and indifference just as much as on active knobbling of Creationists.

Thankfully, the conspiracy is not all powerful - yet. But it is fairly effective, in gagging the vunerable and propagandising the masses.

However, 'spin' has over-exposed itself and the masses are more suspicious of the 'truth' from establishment sources, be it scientists or politicians. So we may see a resurgence of truth-seeking for a while at least.

Scofflaw said:
    Well, I deliberately borrowed a phrase of yours from another thread, where you stated that you didn't have definitive proof for your interpretation of scripture, but that your interpretation "Stands up pretty strongly. And taken with the other proofs, the case is conclusive."

It appears you may be willing to shift your goalposts when we're talking about something that is a conflict for you.
    I'd appreciate the post reference, if you would be so kind. I'm not doubting your word but would just like to see the context.

wolfsbane wrote:
    Evolutionism relies on peer-pressure, world-view and indifference just as much as on active knobbling of Creationists.

Thankfully, the conspiracy is not all powerful - yet. But it is fairly effective, in gagging the vunerable and propagandising the masses.

However, 'spin' has over-exposed itself and the masses are more suspicious of the 'truth' from establishment sources, be it scientists or politicians. So we may see a resurgence of truth-seeking for a while at least.
    You do realise that most of the world isn't America. In India and most other Asian countries (India seperated because of its prominance in science) Creationism isn't even an issue.
    Also the conspiracy arguement is just stupid, man. It's the most childish arguement possible. For instance when do scientists get indoctrinated?
    When do they go from "Kid with an interest" to a "Dark Lord of lies"?

• Advertisement

Wicknight said:
    Its funny that Creationists keep looking to single scientists as if science was a religious movement, with specific leaders like the Pope, to instruct the masses what to believe.

The opposite is that case. If only one, or a handful of scientists are stating something different that what everyone else is stating, that is a warning sign to be very sceptical. If other scientists cannot be convinced of the validity of a theory then there is either something wrong with the theory or something wrong with the way it is being communicated.
    No, we agree that the scientific world operates on a conciliar basis rather than a papal one. :D

I ran across that guy's site as I was searching for scientific dissent. I've no idea of his identity or status other than his credentials. Just found it an interesting read of a dissenting voice. I'm not qualified to assess the quality of his work.

Are you saying, however, that the lone voice can never be the right one? That science may not be so biased toward received understanding that it will resist the truth until it is forced to rethink?

Son Goku wrote:
    You do realise that most of the world isn't America. In India and most other Asian countries (India seperated because of its prominance in science) Creationism isn't even an issue.
    Also the conspiracy arguement is just stupid, man. It's the most childish arguement possible. For instance when do scientists get indoctrinated?

Part of the BSc ceremony, usually.

cordially,
    Scofflaw

Son Goku said:
    Is evolution in line with or opposed to Hinduism?
    When they study in university. When their professors ridicule creationism/theism, or even mark down those who continue to hold to creationism.
    When they become such indoctrinators, or administrators who discriminate against creationists.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Fallen Seraph

wolfsbane wrote:
    Is evolution in line with or opposed to Hinduism?

If following the evidence would lead one to conclude that creationism is correct then surely whether evolution is compatible with Himduism should be irrelevant?

Unless of course a prior grounding in Christianity is required to be lead down the creationism line of thought...

wolfsbane wrote:
    When they study in university. When their professors ridicule creationism/theism, or even mark down those who continue to hold to creationism.
    When they become such indoctrinators, or administrators who discriminate against creationists.
    Eh, but Professors, eh, don't ridicule Creationism or Theism. It never comes up.
    What do you think happens in lectures?

Is it:
    Professor:And Silicon Dioxide being the main chemical in quartz...
    Student: Sorry professor, but what do you think of God? I know this has absolutely nothing to do with what you were just talking about.
    Professor: God? God is for weirdoes with no lives.

As for the marking down, usually the Professors just go all out and brand the students with "Creationist" on their record so that they fail everything by default.

Seriously man, come on, this is stupid.

wolfsbane wrote:
    No, we agree that the scientific world operates on a conciliar basis rather than a papal one. :D

Actually, it's anarcho-syndicalist, if anything.
    wolfsbane wrote:
    I ran across that guy's site as I was searching for scientific dissent. I've no idea of his identity or status other than his credentials. Just found it an interesting read of a dissenting voice. I'm not qualified to assess the quality of his work.

Are you saying, however, that the lone voice can never be the right one? That science may not be so biased toward received understanding that it will resist the truth until it is forced to rethink?

The lone voice would be wrong maybe 99.9% of the time. Occasionally, the lone voice is right, but it's very rare. I'm sure people will now bombard me with examples....but remember that examples of correct lone voices suffer from 'survivorship bias'.

At any given time there are tens of thousands of 'lone voices' - people trying to patent flying carpets, perpetual motion machines, anti-gravity generators, or claiming to have found where everyone else is wrong. There are Lysenkoists, racial theorists, flat-earthers, hollow-earthers, UFOlogists, dinosaur-civilsationists, Atlantisists, pre-glacialists, people who believe crystals can heal you, people who believe in telepathy, people who believe in ghosts....the list is nearly endless. Here I have mentioned only a few of those that are, or were, widespread, with thousands or millions of supporters worldwide.

The primary thing that all of these have in common is that they wish science to validate their claims. If science does not do so they claim that science is "conspiring to keep the truth from people".

Now, in all honesty, the only way Creationism stands out from this Babel of beliefs is by volume. There is no a priori difference between Creationism and any other "lone voice" composed of millions.

Creationism, like the others, claims a handful of supporters who are also scientists (after all, scientists are people too - I'm willing to accept ghosts as a possibility, for example). Now, if we're talking about a decent level of supporting science, that means one thing - if we're talking about a handful of scientists, it means another. Creationism, like the others, offers no obvious proof*. Creationism, like the others, claims that a conspiracy of silence within science acts to suppress the 'truth'. There's no apparent difference.

*When I say "no obvious proof", I expect to cause a certain amount of indignation - but what would you bring with you if you went to convince a scientist of the truth of your position? Is there anything you can just lay out on the table, if you see what I mean? Apart from the bible, for obvious reasons.

So, there, in a nutshell, is the problem. Creationism is not accepted as a scientific theory. To make it accepted, Creationists would need to produce some obvious proof - not reinterpretations of other evidence, not attacks on current theories - just something like a dinosaur with a spear through it. Something that allows a scientist to say "OK, this is really something. I can't see how our current theories cope with this at all. Let's hear your take on it."

At no point in our discussion here has such a proof been offered, despite repeated requests. All "proofs" have been reinterpretations of existing evidence, attacks on current theories, and the occasional fraud.

cordially,
    Scofflaw

wolfsbane wrote:
    Are you saying, however, that the lone voice can never be the right one?

Pretty much, because if it was right then why is it the "lone voice" in the first place? The theory should stand on its own, if it is a correct one it should be obvious to most others that it is correct. If it cannot be shown to be correct then it is either being communicated incorrectly or is actually wrong.

The lone last true scientist battling to have his break through heard might work find in a movie like Independence Day, but it doesn't really work very well in real life. As Scofflaw says 99.9% of the time they are just people with a miss-understanding or lack of knowledge that they won't admit to, instead preferring to believe that they are correct and everyone else is wrong.

wolfsbane wrote:
    or even mark down those who continue to hold to creationism.

They should be marked down, since it is the wrong answer.

Professor - What is name of the virus that causes the condition known as AIDS

Creationist Student - God sir. God made AIDS to punish the sins of homosexuals.

Professor - Umm, no actually the answer I'm looking for is the Human Immunodeficiency Virus, but, er, nice try

As the saying goes, there are no stupid answers, just stupid people.

I was struck by something writing the post above - another Creationist mirror-claim.

It is regularly claimed by Creationists that all of the evidence for evolution is "interpretation", which seems to be taken as weakening its case.

However, all the "evidence" we have seen offered for Creationism has also been "interpretation" - or rather reinterpretation of existing evidence.

cordially,
    Scofflaw

• Advertisement

If following the evidence would lead one to conclude that creationism is correct then surely whether evolution is compatible with Himduism should be irrelevant?

Unless of course a prior grounding in Christianity is required to be lead down the creationism line of thought...

From the review of Forbidden Archaeology:
    Remind ourselves what fundamentalist Hindus believe. Like fundamentalist Christians and Jews, they dismiss evolution. Unlike the latter, who believe the world has existed only six to ten thousand years, fundamentalist Hindus believe it has been going for billions and billions of years - far more than geology allows, in fact. And human beings, and indeed all living creatures, have been here all along. But in the event, it is going to make little difference; an apologia will consist of a recital of long-forgotten (long-suppressed, in their view) "evidence" of humans coeval with trilobites and dinosaurs, and arguments that supposed ape/human intermediates really aren't that at all.

Hindu 'creationism' (HC) also puts man and dinosaur coeval, but for different reasons - the HC world is much much older than science finds it to be, and humans have been here all along.

They also claim that radiometric dating doesn't work - citing exactly the same "evidence" as Biblical Creationists (BC), right down to the same lava flows. However, they claim the dates it gives are far too young!

So, a brief answer to wolfsbane - Hindu cosmology is equally opposed to evolution, for entirely different reasons.

cordially,
    Scofflaw

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement