Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The Bible, Creationism, and Prophecy (part 1)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,457 ✭✭✭Morbert

wolfsbane wrote: »
    I gather there is as much difficulty in defining species as in defining kind. Good attempts have been made that cover both in general, but there is open-endedness. A helpful article:
    http://www.answersingenesis.org/home/area/FIT/appendix3.asp

Creationists understand that the classification category of species is not the same as the Genesis kind. Species is a man-made classification that is generally defined as an interbreeding unit that is reproductively isolated from other units. It is well known, however, that individuals from different species or even different genera can potentially interbreed, but do not normally do so. There are factors that can cause “reproductive isolation” within a large group of animals. Animal behavior, size, environmental separation, or complex reproductive strategies can deter reproduction. Animals that can reproduce, but normally do not, would be included within one Genesis kind. In the classification system, however, the splitters have dominated (see appendix 1), so animals have been split up into different species within a genus. The original Genesis kind was undoubtedly a much broader classification than a species.
    Then what are the boundaries of the Genesis kind and do all the types of elephants, living and fossil, fit into one kind? There is a fair amount of research into the definition of the various Genesis kinds, called baramins.1 This subfield of study within creationism is called baraminology. It is obvious that the human species is one Genesis kind or baramin, but when it comes to animals and plants, it is often difficult to classify them into baramins. Sometimes, the kind may be at the species level, as in modern humans, or at the genus level or sometimes at the family level. It should be rare that the kind is at the level of the order or class.

Species have been well defined (and that article does not dispute that) even if you have unusual population behaviour (i.e. ring species). When an evolutionary biologist uses the word species or speciation, it is always clear from the context what they mean. The same is not true for kind, as kind has never been defined. I welcome any "creationist research paper" that defines what is meant by kind in the context "Animals of one kind cannot evolve into another."

• Registered Users Posts: 14,615 ✭✭✭✭J C

wrote:
    Originally Posted by J C
    ... It looks like we may have the longest real thread in the World ...

... its significantly longer than this thread that was deliberately set up in 2006 to become the 'Worlds Longest Thread' ... and now has only 1,332 pages and 19,966 posts ... in comparison with our thread ... with 1,446 pages and 21,681 posts!!!!
    http://forums.gamernode.com/showthre...2062&page=1332

... and when it comes to hits our 553,995 hits puts the 'Worlds Longest Thread' (that isn't) in the shade because it only has 398,390 hits!!!!
    http://forums.gamernode.com/forumdisplay.php?f=78
    ... take a bow everybody for this amazing achievement!!!!!

... who says that the Christian Faith ... and the 'origins issue' is boring???!!!!

PDN
    Sorry, but this thread puts you in the shade. It has 106,000 posts and over 2 million hits.

Obviously the 'origins issue' is less interesting than an imaginary bar.
    ...I did say real (i.e. a non-fictional debating) thread (that addresses a specific topic) ... as distinct from a fictional 'talking shop' ... which both the 'imaginary bar' and the 'moaning/venting' threads are!!!

Could I also gently point out that the total hits on The Bible Creationism and Prophecy thread at over 554 thousand is more than double the hits on all of the other 138 threads on the Christianity Forum combined (which currently stands at approximately 209 thousand hits).

You could actually be right, PDN, that the different aspects the Christian Faith, as currently presented on the Christianity Forum, may be boring ... but the 'origins issue' and the other aspects of the Christian Faith discussed on The Bible Creationism and Prophecy thread certainly aren't!!!!:D:)

...perhaps the Evolutionist churches whose pews are emptying more rapidly than you could say 'Creation Science' might profitably consider these figures ... and what they are telling them!!!:eek:

... then again, they may not bother!!!!:D

It does looks like we may have the longest real (i.e. specific topic) thread in the World ...
    ... so take a bow everybody for this amazing achievement!!!!!:):D

... who says that Creation Science and the Christian Faith are boring???!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

J C wrote: »
    ...I did say real (i.e. non-fictional debating) thread ... as distinct from a fictional 'talking shop' ... which both the 'imaginary bar' and the 'moaning/venting' threads are!!!

Could I also gently point out that the total hits on The Bible Creationism and Prophecy thread at over 554 thousand is more than double the hits on all of the other 138 threads on the Christianity Forum combined (which currently stands at approximately 209 thousand hits).

You could actually be right, PDN, that the different aspects the Christian Faith, as currently presented on this forum, may actually be boring ... but the 'origins issue' certainly isn't!!!!:D:)

...perhaps the Evolutionist churches whose pews are emptying more rapidly than you could say 'Creation Science' might profitably consider these figures ... and what they are telling them!!!:eek:

... then again, they may not bother!!!!:D

That's your worst post so far!

wrote:
    Originally Posted by J C
    ... would you please stop talking about providing this evidence ... and start actually providing some!!!

... but then my faith isn't primarily based on the fact that some man called Jesus died on a cross in Palestine ... it is grounded on His Resurrection ... because He was God ... and this I believe through faith, in the witness of over 500 people.

Wicknight
    So you haven't observed the resurrection ... in fact no one actually did.
    ... over 500 people saw Jesus after His Resurrection ... but you are correct that I am Saved by faith alone in Jesus Christ.

It is a very well founded faith though ... and I have had direct personal experience of The Holy Spirit in action in my life.
    It is also supported by the fact that the Biblical Accounts of Creation and Noah's Flood are fully supported by the scientific evidence for these phenomena!!! :eek::):D

I also note that you haven't made any attempt to answer my first request, that you would please stop talking about providing evidence for 'Pondkind to Mankind Evolution' ... and start to actually provide some evidence for it!!!:eek::):D
    I appreciate that this will be impossible (becasue such evidence doesn't actually exist) and I therefore fully understand and forgive your reticence in answering me on this issue!!!:)

That's your worst post so far!
    ... Why?

... I think it is actually one of my best posts ... and (as usual) its firmly based on objectively verifiable FACTS!!!:eek:

... perhaps what you really meant to say was that it is 'uncomfortable' for the Atheists ... and especially their 'fellow travellers' ... but then again, the truth often hurts!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭mehfesto

PDN wrote: »
    Sorry, but this thread puts you in the shade. It has 106,000 posts and over 2 million hits.

Will they be allowed to post on Good Friday???
    :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,142 ✭✭✭ISAW

... they don't have any evidence for 'Pondkind to Mankind Evolution', Wolfsbane ... but their overwhelming need to deny God completely overcomes their logical faculties!!!!

... and I'm simply at a loss to explain why so many Christians continue to believe this stuff ... unless they are merely 'cultural Christians' and de facto 'Agnostics' !!:eek:

And there you go again presenting a false dichotomy.

Most Christians accept the theory of evolution! Accepting evolution ISN'T a denial of God! It isn't a case of choosing one or the other. Only Biblical fundamentalists like you think this way because they believe the Earth and Universe is about 6,000 years or so old because they believe God created it then. Most Christians DON'T believe as you believe!

Evolution is based on observation of the world around us coupled with objective measurement and empirical evidence. Your idea is based on your interpretation of the Bible mixed with pseudo science !

mehfesto wrote: »
    Will they be allowed to post on Good Friday???
    :)

LOL nice one Im going to ask them. But i agree it isnt a thread because it does not address a specific subject.

ISAW wrote: »
    And there you go again presenting a false dichotomy.

Most Christians accept the theory of evolution! Accepting evolution ISN'T a denial of God! It isn't a case of choosing one or the other. Only Biblical fundamentalists like you think this way because they believe the Earth and Universe is about 6,000 years or so old because they believe God created it then. Most Christians DON'T believe as you believe!

Evolution is based on observation of the world around us coupled with objective measurement and empirical evidence. Your idea is based on your interpretation of the Bible mixed with pseudo science !
    ... I am not a 'Biblical Fundamentalist' ... I am a Saved Christian who believes in the inerrancy of Scripture ... and I believe in a plain reading of the Word of God ... reading it allegorically where allegories are clearly being used ... and literally where this is clearly intended by the context and the text.

... and the primary reason that I don't believe in 'Pondkind to Mankind' Evolution is because the physical evidence contradicts such a conclusion.

I actually became a Saved Christian long after I had concluded that the scientific evidence didn't support 'Pondkind to Mankind' Evolution.

I am certain that 'Pondkind to Mankind' Evolution didn't/doesn't occur ... but my Salvation is by faith alone.:)

I can understand how an Atheist can hold to a belief in Evolution, even when all of the evidence invalidates such a belief ... as it is really the 'only origins game in town' for an Atheist.

What I cannot understand is why Christians hold to such a belief ... unless they trust the wishful thinking of Atheists more than the plain Word of God and all of the physical evidence before their eyes ... a rather strange position for a Christian to find themselves in.:)

wrote:
    Originally Posted by PDN

mehfesto
    Will they be allowed to post on Good Friday???:)
    ... or should they be breathalysed if they try to drive immediately after posting????:confused::pac::):D

Anybody going to the match in Thomond Park on Good Friday should bring along their iPhones ... and pop in for an aprés match 'drink' afterwards!!!!:eek::D

• Advertisement

doctoremma wrote: »
    Did the CSI that could be calculated (sic) as a function of the slug's genome increase upon the addition of the algae gene?
    The CSI did increase in the Slug ... but do bear in mind that it is the same CSI that has merely been sequestred from the algae ... and therefore no new CSI has been produced ... and the ultimate origin of the CSI was the Creation of the Algal Kind!!!!:)

Jesus loves you, Emma ... now will go and leave your old sinful self behind ... and be Saved !!!:)

I promise, it won't hurt ... and I would be happy to lead you to Jesus Christ if you PM me!!

I can understand how an Atheist can hold to a belief in Evolution, even when all of the evidence invalidates such a belief ... as it is really the 'only origins game in town' for an Atheist.

An atheist can believe we were put here by a God, but so many religions claim creation, it would be impossible to tell which one is true.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

The CSI did increase in the Slug ... but do bear in mind that it is the same CSI that has merely been sequestred from the algae ... and therefore no new CSI has been produced ... and the ultimate origin of the CSI was the Creation of the Algal Kind!!!!:)

Jesus loves you, Emma ... now will go and leave your old sinful self behind ... and be Saved !!!:)

I promise, it won't hurt ... and I would be happy to lead you to Jesus Christ if you PM me!!

So one living thing can "sequester" CSI from another?

An atheist can believe we were put here by a God, but so many religions claim creation, it would be impossible to tell which one is true.
    ...you have just confirmed what I have always suspected ... that there are very few real Atheists ... most are just Anti-God Theists!!!
    ... and could I gently remind you that if you believe that we were put here by a God ... you are not an Atheist ... you are actually a Theist!!!!:)

Proving which God did the Creating is a separate issue ... and one which has been largely neglected within 'mainstream' Christianity due to its infatuation with Evolutionism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,686 ✭✭✭✭PDN

Oh dear, I hope your info is more accurate when you talk about Creationism! ;)

You need to reset your preferences, which are evidently just showing the threads that have been accessed in the last 2 months. The Christianity Forum has a total of over 2200 threads, not 138. The total number of hits runs to several millions.

So one living thing can "sequester" CSI from another?
    ... Yes ... and in addition, Sex and Genetic Engineering also involve the sequestration of CSI between two or more organisms.:cool::)

...you have just confirmed what I have always suspected ... that there are very few real Atheists ... most are just Anti-God Theists!!!
    ... and could I gently remind you that if you believe that we were put here by a God ... you are not an Atheist ... you are actually a Theist!!!!:)

Of course, in hindsight maybe saying an Atheist could believe in the ID of life would have been better.

Of course, in hindsight maybe saying an Atheist could believe in the ID of life would have been better.
    ... fair enough!!!!

That was how I started my intellectual 'journey' ... and it ended up with me becoming a Creation Scientist ... and getting Saved!!!!:)

Oh dear, I hope your info is more accurate when you talk about Creationism! ;)

You need to reset your preferences, which are evidently just showing the threads that have been accessed in the last 2 months. The Christianity Forum has a total of over 2200 threads, not 138. The total number of hits runs to several millions.
    ... thanks for the tip.

I have now discovered that the total number of threads that have ever been started on the Christianity Forum are 2,151 to be precise ... but, could I point out that threads that haven't been accessed for more than 2 months are pretty well dormant.

Either way, isn't it amazing that this one thread has more than twice the hits of ALL of the other currently active threads on the Christianity Forum combined?
    Indeed the 555 thousand hits on the The Bible Creationism and Prophecy thread matches the TOTAL hits on the most recently active 473 threads on the Christianity Forum i.e. every thread that has had a posting since last July!!!

I am debating with nearly 300 Atheists / Evolutionists on this thread ... and the thread that I am debating them on has 473 times the number of hits of an average Christianity Forum Thread!!!!

Like I have already said, these are amazing figures ... but I fear that their import is totaly lost on many people ... and the 'mainstream' Churches will continue to haemorrage members to apostacy and Bible-believing Churches in equal measure.:)

I am debating with nearly 300 Atheists

Where did 300 come from?
    As far as I can tell there may be 20.

• Advertisement

wrote:
    Originally Posted by J C
    I am debating with nearly 300 Atheists / Evolutionists on this thread ... and the thread that I am debating them on has 473 times the number of hits of an average Christianity Forum Thread!!!!

Genghiz Cohen
    Where did 300 come from?
    As far as I can tell there may be 20.

Here are the 299 Atheists / Evolutionists ... in their order of appearance:-

1 robindch
    2 Dades
    3 Playboy
    4 athena 2000
    5 jtsuited
    6 Asiaprod
    7 GreenHell
    8 The Atheist
    9 growler
    10 Excelsior
    11 Son Goku
    12 The Recliner
    13 juddd
    14 Sapien
    15 Gordon
    16 Wibbs
    17 dalk
    18 ChilleR
    19 Puck
    20 hairyheretic
    21 homeostatic
    22 JustHalf
    23 OfflerCrocGod
    24 Propocus
    25 llatsni
    26 bus77
    27 slipss
    28 samb
    29 pH
    30 bmoferrall
    31 Whiskey Priest
    32 Zod
    33 Scofflaw
    34 bluewolf
    35 Morbert
    36 UU
    37 twentycentshift
    38 St Crispin
    39 006
    40 Charis
    41 John Doe
    42 Talliesen
    43 Parsley
    44 ISAW
    45 Yossie
    46 toiletduck
    47 Akrasia
    48 Assyrian
    49 MOGSA
    50 bounty
    51 Wicknight
    52 love4all
    53 padraigmyers
    54 archdukefranz
    55 mysteria
    56 TheDuckIsBack
    57 FallenSeraph
    58 5uspect
    59 Lunoma
    60 Matthewthebig
    61 Pocari Sweat
    62 Paulw0t
    63 mountainyman
    64 Diogenes
    65 Professional
    66 RevHellfire
    67 aidan24326
    68 Giblet
    69 condra
    70 Tar.Aldarion
    71 Jimoslimos
    72 Zaraba
    73 Schuhart
    74 bonkey
    75 Dave!
    76 Lazare
    77 IFX
    78 positron
    79 Karl Hungus
    80 Sangre
    81 GuanYin
    82 elivsvonchiaing
    83 gosplan
    84 Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
    85 judomick
    86 CiDeRmAn
    87 madser
    88 insixdays
    89 spacecoyote
    90 violatom
    91 smemon
    92 gosimeon
    93 kongs99
    94 Barnabas
    95 So Glad
    96 stevejazzx
    97 Seloth
    98 Kmick
    99 FrCrilly
    100 Citizen Erased
    101 mickoneill30
    102 Mitch Connor
    103 Kevster
    104 DapperGent
    105 2Scoops
    106 karen3212
    107 dan719
    108 jonny72
    109 Memnoch
    110 mossieh
    111 fly agaric
    112 Conor108
    113 Acid Violet
    114 Hivemind187
    115 Der Kaiser
    116 Jeremiah 16:1
    117 Tim Robbins
    118 The Mad Hatter
    119 interestinguser
    120 Moose Jam
    121 MuiriosaB
    122 Galvasean
    123 Bisar
    124 Ciaran500
    125 daithifleming
    126 Tzetze
    127 pinksoir
    128 rockbeer
    129 Dimithy
    130 Sev
    131 col nicholson
    132 passive
    133 estebancambias
    134 nummnutts
    135 tritium
    136 keano afc
    137 Sleepy
    138 humanji
    139 komodosp
    140 The Chessplayer
    141 Nerin
    142 gillyfromlyre
    143 incorkfornow
    144 Meadows
    145 fatmammycat
    146 sdep
    147 AngryHippie
    148 Charco
    149 krusty2101
    150 Hot Dog
    151 Mr. Incognito
    152 HammerHeadGym
    153 riftfiend
    154 Eschatologist
    155 bogwalrus
    156 GhostInTheRuins
    157 Popinjay
    158 Hurin
    159 Killbot2000
    160 Annatar
    161 iUseVi
    162 pljudge321
    163 Furkin Bastage
    164 Mystic Monkey
    165 Tim Murphy
    166 AtomicHorror
    167 Cerebral Cortex
    168 gerthewanker
    169 MrPudding
    170 JimiTime
    170 Minder
    171 Andy-Pandy
    172 Mena
    173 Tomk1
    174 eoin5
    175 Gegerty
    176 Sir Molle
    177 marco polo
    178 Mark Hamill
    179 mehfesto2
    180 aggresso
    181 Flamed Diving
    182 Crocoduck Rex
    183 garrincha62
    184 mthd
    185 SwinterTarot
    186 Standman
    187 Stevimak
    188 Jesus Juice
    189 Joseph Kuhr
    190 anti-venom
    191 HouseHippo
    192 studiorat
    193 jackdaw
    194 ironingbored
    195 medeame
    196 Jimkel
    197 Pub07
    198 oeb
    199 Lucas10101
    200 Gareth23
    201 Nodin
    202 dlofnep
    203 kiffer
    204 A Primal Nut
    205 Deicida
    206 MatthewVII
    207 MackDeToaster
    208 JammyDodger
    209 Very Interestin
    210 darjeeling
    212 Mickeroo
    213 Fighting Irish
    214 postcynical
    215 Valmont
    216 WxfrdJay
    217 Genghiz Cohen
    218 pagancornflake
    219 PaintDoctor
    220 Gurgle
    221 prinz
    222 Naz st
    223 DublinWriter
    224 keane2097
    225 ScumLord
    226 Woger
    227 pts
    228 andy1249
    229 gaynorvador
    230 rarnes1
    231 Hamiltonion
    232 Caoimhín
    234 O'Coonassa
    235 Adream
    236 Doctor DooM
    237 Capt'n Midnight
    238 dvpower
    239 asdasd
    240 Overblood
    241 Seamus
    242 Ginggangooley
    243 CDfm
    244 LoveDucati2
    245 Helix
    246 bren.ryan
    247 covey09
    248 DTrotter
    249 steve3
    250 electrogrimey
    251 peakpilgrim
    252 Hagar
    253 goldenbrown
    254 togster
    255 Gryphonboy
    256 qdog
    257 DaveMaC
    258 andrew
    259 DiarmaidGNR
    260 Buster2009
    261 rbrbrb
    262 Malty T
    263 fintonie
    264 equivariant
    265 lugha
    266 ozzirt
    267 munsterdevil
    268 DigiGal
    269 panthera
    270 smokingman
    271 monosharp
    272 alfranken
    273 Sam Vimes
    274 33% God
    275 MjcMurfy
    276 BumbleBee123
    277 krudler
    278 offthechain
    279 liamw
    280 JohnnyBoyDub
    281 jpm4
    282 Stercus Accidit
    283 Mjollinir
    284 kayroo
    285 doctoremma
    286 token56
    287 del88
    288 Ghost Buster
    289 CIE
    290 strobe
    291 ovceanclub
    292 Wacker
    293 DogmaticLefty
    294 Eros Panties
    295 Blank
    296 LilyRose
    297 SonOfPerdition
    298 optogirl
    299 smokingman

...and the following 43 people, with a number of notable exceptions, have been, at best, neutral in regard to me and the debate.

1 Danno
    2 Wolfsbane
    3 BrianCalgary
    4 Henry90
    5 RiverDeep
    6 babyvaio
    7 Jakkass
    8 Juza1973
    9 pipraider
    10 PDN
    11 tasky
    12 Godsword
    13 Spyral
    14 Splendour
    15 Medin
    16 kingdomofgod123
    17 SubjectSean
    18 roadruner
    19 Young Catholic
    20 Santing
    21 Soul Winner
    22 thebaldsoprano
    23 Shapes
    24 nunshaw
    25 irish hic85
    26 getz
    27 JoBlog
    28 sukikettle
    29 Kely1
    30 Pahu
    31 Gryphonboy
    32 Glenman
    33 Fanny Cradock
    34 Lovethinking
    35 Underbadger
    36 Mac Masters
    37 antiskeptic
    38 Lady Athame
    39 man of faith
    40 chozometroid
    41 Diveonthe12th
    42 Livnat
    43 ninalucy1985

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,686 ✭✭✭✭PDN

Here are the 299 Atheists / Evolutionists ... in their order of appearance:-

I think we moderators display a high level of tolerance for your antics in this thread. But, to be honest, labelling some of your fellow Christians as "atheists/evolutionists" is a piece of muppetry too far. Please never do that again if you wish to keep on posting here.

I may have made a mistake in either of the lists - there are so many posters involved.

Could I therefore ask if there is anybody on the first list that isn't either an Atheist or an Evolutionist and who isn't opposed to Creationism in general and me in particular?

Equally, could I ask if anybody on the second list should be included on the first list of outright opponents of mine on this thread.

I apologise if I have included anybody on the wrong list.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭iUseVi

...and the following 43 people, with a number of notable exceptions, have been, at best, neutral in regard to me and the debate.

1 Danno
    2 Wolfsbane
    3 BrianCalgary
    4 Henry90
    5 RiverDeep
    6 babyvaio
    7 Jakkass
    8 Juza1973
    9 pipraider
    10 PDN
    11 tasky
    12 Godsword
    13 Spyral
    14 Splendour
    15 Medin
    16 kingdomofgod123
    17 SubjectSean
    18 roadruner
    19 Young Catholic
    20 Santing
    21 Soul Winner
    22 thebaldsoprano
    23 Shapes
    24 nunshaw
    25 irish hic85
    26 getz
    27 JoBlog
    28 sukikettle
    29 Kely1
    30 Pahu
    31 Gryphonboy
    32 Glenman
    33 Fanny Cradock
    34 Lovethinking
    35 Underbadger
    36 Mac Masters
    37 antiskeptic
    38 Lady Athame
    39 man of faith
    40 chozometroid
    41 Diveonthe12th
    42 Livnat
    43 ninalucy1985

You have too much time on your hands. Keeping track of all the posters? Wow.

iUseVi wrote: »
    You have too much time on your hands. Keeping track of all the posters? Wow.
    ...aren't computers amazing things!!!!:D:eek:

... anyway, was anybody mis-classified?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭iUseVi

Loads I should imagine. Classifying someone as atheist because they accept evolution is one of the more absurd things you have done.

iUseVi wrote: »
    Loads I should imagine. Classifying someone as atheist because they accept evolution is one of the more absurd things you have done.
    ...I didn't do so ... every Atheist I know is an Evolutionist ... and many claim that it allows them to be intellectually satisfied Atheists.

I also know many Theists who are also Evolutionists ... and the first list is made up of the posters who were either Atheists and/or Evolutionists (including Theistic Evolutionists) who have always opposed me in their postings on this thread.

The second list was people who supported me, remained neutral in the debate or who opposed me on some issues and supported me on others.

I am not infallible and there may be some names on the wrong list ... and if there are, I will happily move them onto the neutral / supporter list or vice versa.:D

I think we moderators display a high level of tolerance for your antics in this thread. But, to be honest, labelling some of your fellow Christians as "atheists/evolutionists" is a piece of muppetry too far. Please never do that again if you wish to keep on posting here.

Not alone that but the list of 299 "atheists" seems to be people who argue against JC. He obviously has no evidence that these 299 people are atheists . I am aware that some of them are but certainly not all of them! Where does he get off deciding everyone who disagrees with him must be "atheist"?

• Advertisement

i would suggest most of them were. Where is you r proof that 299 atheists you claim are indeed atheists?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement