Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Php photo search engine

Options
  • 25-10-2005 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭

Im hoping someone on here might be able to help me with this.

Im looking at setting up an online photo database on one of my websites that will enable viewers to find a photo via the site search engine that will incorporate drop down menus.

Basically im looking for something very similar to what is used on http://www.airliners.net/search/? , ease of use and also gives registered photographers the ability to upload photos themselves.

I contacted airliners.net as i understand they offer a user licence but i have heard nothing back from them.

I am familiar with the likes of coppermine but its not what i want for this project.

Anyone know of a similar script out there or would i just be better off trying to write my own script?

Cheers.

Advertisement