Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

charter for this forum is faulty!

Options
  • 26-10-2005 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/helpdesk.php

gives me:

print_standard_error(...)
    is now redundant. Instead, use
    standard_error(fetch_error(...))

so I'm posting here, because any other way of getting help (the option that is preferred it seems by the admins) is fscking broken!

sorry. frustrated.
    cause of the frust:
    my login keeps timing out for some reason, I had typed a big long reply to a ppost on a forum, it took me ages, as I had to be very careful about what I was saying, then when i tried to post it, BOOM! I am asked for my passwd, then told it was an invalid ofrum. It said to contact the administrators, and provided a link to the helpdesk, which borked! my reply was lost.

my rant is over.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

That's not the charter but yeah, it's not working yet, the helpdesk.

Are you usually logged out quickly? Try clearing your cache and clearing your passwords for boards on your browser, deleting your cookies and then logging in again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

Did all of the above already - nothing differrent. Havent timed it or anything yet, bu tI have no timeout settings (that I know of) on this machine. I'll check tomorrow in my machine in work, see if it's doing the same thing (which would be really supprising)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

What forum was it out of curiosity? Pm me if you don't want to post it up. Although it's just a shot in the dark tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Rustar

larryone wrote:
    Champagne for your real friends
    Real pain for your sham friends

That's
    "Shampoo for your real friends
    Real poo for your sham friends"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Yarr sounds like ye be logging in on the front pageeee

visit http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/ thare! and log in then the time outs ye shall not be having i reckon

AVAST!

• Advertisement
Advertisement