Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Frames at Witness

• 19-09-2001 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Did any of you folks see The Frames at Witness

I never got into the Frames first time around (to busy listening to Somthing happens, Stunning, The Petrol Emotion and the like) but they played a storm of a set.

I have been converted just on the strength of that gig and have been listening to ever since.

I think they are playing at some stage in November? I for one will be there.

Wookie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭kamobe

They're selling out pretty quickly.....

Just a warning :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

I saw them at Witnness and they were ****ing amazing, they were the highlight of Saturday if not the whole weekend.
    Paddy Casey and David Kitt did a song with them aswell which was nice.

I saw them in the treatment tent aswell, which was packed.
    I have a couple of pics from the treatment tent might post them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Pencapchew

The witnness gig was class. When Glen stage-dived he basically landed on me and a mate! They played a great set. Kento you must post those pics soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

yeah, i fell over and someone stole my hat. then is said, hey! that's my hat. he said, oh, i was just holding it for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

Hey ho just uploaded the frames in the treatment tent, the quality isnt great but tis them.

Here ye go then...

http://www.dreamwater.net/emmett/theframes.html

I also have two kewl landscape pics from the treatment area overlooking the whole festival. Theyre too big yet tho ill have to edit them a lil bit.

• Advertisement
Advertisement