Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recruit-A-Friend

Options
  • 26-10-2005 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭

so as most of you world of warcraft players will know Blizzard are doing a Recruit-A-Friend drive, each wow player gets a free 10 day pass for a friend, and if that friend becomes a paying subscriber after the 10 days trial the orignal player gets 30 days free :)

so anyone want a 10 day pass?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

lazygit wrote:
    so as most of you world of warcraft players will know Blizzard are doing a Recruit-A-Friend drive, each wow player gets a free 10 day pass for a friend, and if that friend becomes a paying subscriber after the 10 days trial the orignal player gets 30 days free :)

I also have one going. Pm me if you want

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

how do i get the 10 day pass?

i've been paying since last april i think

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭lazygit

DRakE wrote:
    how do i get the 10 day pass?

i've been paying since last april i think

i assume you mean where is your 10 day pass for a friend...?
    mine arrived in my email account that i have setup as my contact on the accounts management page on the blizzard website

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I think you need to give them your discs too don't forget. No downloadable client.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I still have mine aswell, in case anyone wants it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Forgot about those, sent one onto my friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

i gots 1 2;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Thren

lazygit wrote:

The original player gets 30 days free you say?? Hmmm.....

*goes to find her WoW box*

Advertisement