Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sigpo.... this is war !!!!

Options
  • 26-10-2005 1:43pm

Why did someone delete my sig, I went through the sigpo, it seems noone reported it. So why does this happen without letting people know? I really really liked that sig :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Sometimes we see a large sig and nuke it on sight, no warning. Well, I do at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

I've had many a sig shot down without warning :( But obviously weren't within the rules, so you can't really complain...try and make your old sig (whatever it was) smaller and in the rules

Also if it was animated you should be shot. :D

I'm not clever enough to do an animated sig :p

It was two small images side by side and I had it for the last 10 weeks or so... I thought it was no prob :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I hate it when links that say they go to one place, actually go somewhere else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

That's the part that was removed, and when you click on it, it would go to the thread i think.

It was the pic of smoking is big and clever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Remember kids if you have put time into your "Zomg dis sig is da 1337" sig. Back it up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement