Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Media Lookalikes

• 26-10-2005 1:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭

Is it just me but does Butthead's sidekick Beavis luck uncannily like Fox News' bilious and surprising inarticulate commentator John Gibson?

Only more intelligent and with a better command of English, of course.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

Nothing pisses me off quite as much as people trying to sound intelligent and buggering it up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

Nothing pisses me off quite as much as people trying to sound intelligent and buggering it up.

Hmm. I don't get your point, Bounty Bar. Guess I'm just not intelligent enough.

You spelled a few things wrong. I'm a pedantic bitch.

Mmm, I wish I was a Bounty bar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

I did not!!!!

Question my intelligence, fair enough. But don't call me illiterate, OK!

Is it just me but does Butthead's sidekick Beavis luck uncannily like Fox News' bilious and surprising inarticulate commentator John Gibson?
    Well, I suppose it was more grammar than spelling. Even worse!

Edit: and for feck sake somebody lock this thread, this is ridiculous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Nothing pisses off the whole boards community more than "pedantic bitches" like yourself making such comments and not contributing to the thread topic at all.
    I'm surprised someone had to spell it out to you...
    :v:

Oh believe me, I know. But since the thread was completely dead anyway (most probably because, like me, nobody was remotely amused) I figured it wouldn't do any harm. I wasn't intending to start an argument.

And for the record, I was taking the piss by this stage.
    Even worse!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

dead indeed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement