Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

drag racing Dubai style

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,405 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

:eek:

*gets large drill* There must be some oil in me back garden

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

unkel wrote:
    :eek:

*gets large drill* There must be some oil in me back garden
    There is, but its from that time you changed the oil in the Beemer and threw it behind the shed.... I don't think it will buy you an Enzo.

Nice pics, cool cars, rough wife. (The guy in the links wife is rough, not unkels or ratchets, at least I can't speak from first-hand experience.) Oh forget it.

'c

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Only pussies and assholes bring road-legal cars to drag meets on the back of a truck. It's a f*cking shameful sight to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

True, Enzo must be spinning in his grave.

And Interceptor, Ratchet's wife is a lovely woman, I won't hear a word said against her!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭DukeDredd

Ken Shabby wrote:
    Only pussies and assholes bring road-legal cars to drag meets on the back of a truck. It's a f*cking shameful sight to see.

Agreed. It's a crying shame to see those dickwads with cars like that on the back of trucks.

(And before someone says it - yes - OF COURSE i'm just jealous!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

ah man ... ah.... ah ..uhh... to... many.... nice.... cars.. knees... like ..... jelly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

Ken Shabby wrote:

well you cant drive three supercars at once , can you:D

Blastman wrote:
    And Interceptor, Ratchet's wife is a lovely woman, I won't hear a word said against her!!

Please focus on cars:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭PlayaFlow

what have we got? ballymount industrial estate on a sunday night with some skangered up civics and imprezas , and a few lovely jacintas hangin around theyr mad boyfriends only too eager to "bate'cha" if so much as galnce at them. lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

PlayaFlow wrote:
    what have we got? ballymount industrial estate on a sunday night with some skangered up civics and imprezas , and a few lovely jacintas hangin around theyr mad boyfriends only too eager to "bate'cha" if so much as galnce at them. lovely.

yeah whats that all about, i heard about it a couple of weeks ago :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

man this is the ****, this is what u need in ireland.but because of all the TAXES we make no money and the government benifits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

PlayaFlow wrote:
    Exactly; except for the fact that you don't get many Enzo's or SLR's in Ballymount industrial estate.

Advertisement