Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man Utd vs. Barnet

• 26-10-2005 6:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone have any links to where I can watch this game online?
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

PHB wrote:
    Anyone have any links to where I can watch this game online?
    Cheers
    Its not been shown live by any station. MUTV will show it at midnight. BBC LONDON digital radio (Sky Digital channel 902) will have live commentary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Barcelona and Madrid are on and you want to watch Barnet :confused:

kdjac

tbh I'd want to watch Man U too to see how Miller gets on but I'll be watching Celtic. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Ok, well its a night of football for me.
    I'll watch both the spanish games, then just ordered MUTV and will watch the match later on :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭TheMonster

This is the team according to F365 - Is Jones back from Preston?

Howard, Bardsley, Brown, Pique, Eckersley, Martin, Miller, Jones, Richardson, Ebanks-Blake, Rossi

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,592 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

eirebhoy wrote:
    tbh I'd want to watch Man U too to see how Miller gets on but I'll be watching Celtic. :)

He scored from a free kick. Barnet goalkeeper sent off in the 4th minute

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,048 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Kieran Richardson scored after 19mins to make it 2-0

eirebhoy wrote:

Where are you watching the celtic game. At half time they lead 3-0, must be a good game. Hearts are 1-0 up by the way

Leonard wrote:
    Where are you watching the celtic game. At half time they lead 3-0, must be a good game. Hearts are 1-0 up by the way
    Channel 67. €13 a month for all 1st team games, reserves games, press conferences and a load of other programme's. Celtic are dominating, Nakamura playing superb.

eirebhoy wrote:
    Channel 67. €13 a month for all 1st team games, reserves games, press conferences and a load of other programme's. Celtic are dominating, Nakamura playing superb.

Channel 67 ???

• Advertisement

Leonard wrote:
    Channel 67 ???
    Streaming channel:
    http://www.celticfc.net/channel67/c67.aspx

/edit - what a f*cking freekick from Nakamaura. 4-0.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,592 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

3-0 Utd Rossi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

Man Utd 4 - 1 Barnet
    L Miller 4 D Sinclair 74
    K Richardson 19
    G Rossi 51
    S Ebanks-Blake 89

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

KevIRL wrote:
    Barnet goalkeeper sent off in the 4th minute

Never a good way to start a game against a team 3 leagues and 83 places above you. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

havent seen the game but im happy for miller, getting a start and a goal even if it is against barnet. i feel embarrassed with the way united have treated him. he is a talent and should at least be given a chance to revive the united midfield.

he cant do any worse than scholes of late.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

Miller seemed a bit lucky not to be sent off tbh.

He grabbed a barnet player by the throat at one stage.

Richie Jones was a bit more impressive than him in midfield. But still he started and scored. Good to see Darron Gibson get a bit of a run out as well. Pity it was because Lee Martin suffered a bad injury. Some sort of back problem, he went flying into the advertising boards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

havent seen the game but im happy for miller, getting a start and a goal even if it is against barnet. i feel embarrassed with the way united have treated him. he is a talent and should at least be given a chance to revive the united midfield.

he cant do any worse than scholes of late.

Only saw the second half and to be honest thought Miller was amongst the worst players on the pitch foor man utd. He constantly pulled out of challenges and never looked for the ball. Wes Brown was fairly disappointing too. First team Players like them should be dominating in a game like this but they failed to look any more impressive than some of the young players.

Despite his slip up for the Goal I though Pique looked really impressive as did Rossi. His touch and vision is sublime, reminds me of Zola in a way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,896 ✭✭✭SteM

It was Browns first game back from injury so I wouldn't be too hard on him even though he's a first team player. Miller was better in the first half than in the second, his free kick was fantastic.

Had to laugh at the referee - the big shrug from him before he produced a red card for the keeper was gas. Felt very sorry for the keeper though but he was about a yard outside the box when he scooped the ball up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

TheMonster wrote:
    This is the team according to F365 - Is Jones back from Preston?

Howard, Bardsley, Brown, Pique, Eckersley, Martin, Miller, Jones, Richardson, Ebanks-Blake, Rossi

its richard jones, not david

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

only saw the goals, millers was a great free kick, top corner from 25 years, richardsons was the exact same as duffs goal versus us in last years semi at old trafford. rossi scored with the outside of his left foot from 12 yards, great finish, looks a real prospect(3 games, 2 as a sub , 2 goals), their goal was from a mistake from a utd defender, couldnt make out who it was, slipped on the edge of the box, sinclair robbed him and rounded howard, tap in, blake did more or less the same with an assist from rossi(think), rounded kepper with an unreal first touch, slotted into empty net

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

it was Pique who slipped.......(hope i spelt that right):D

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Nice finish by Rossi, good free kick by Miller. Give them a chance anyway.

Advertisement