Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

onboard graphics xp

Options
  • 26-10-2005 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

when I purchased a graphics card yonks ago,its only nvidia tnt64 32mb, but it did the job, I turned off the onboard graphics on xp. Now card is on the way out,I need to switch back on onboard G for the time being, but cant remember how to do it ! Any help ? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭D-!

i unistalled mine in the device manager under display if you havent done this go into device manager and if it is still listed enable it i thinl that will work

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

If you didn't uninstall the display drivers the first time round, it should switch to on-board automatically.
    Just take the card out, boot it & see what happens -- no harm can befall you!

Advertisement