Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubs

Options
  • 26-10-2005 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

heya, is there any rifle ranges around carlow.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Sniper220

Hello Tom
    as far as i know i dont think that there is. I thenk that the nearst one is at
    Tullamore.
    unless that is you go paintballing at stradbally and bring your own rifle!!ha can just see the look on there faces:D :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭FLAG

http://www.eastcoastshootingclub.com/

Check this club out, shotgun, rifle and pistol facilities

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

There are a few clubs you could try, but none terribly close to Carlow unfortunately :( East Coast and Rathdrum would be off to your east (it'd be side roads over the Wicklow hills I think - anyone know those roads better?), and the Midlands would be in Tullamore to the North (the N80 should run you straight there), they should be about the same actual travel time apart; there's a club in Wexford as well, but I don't have contact details for them (anyone?). There's one in Fermoy as well, but that might be a bit of a haul!
    Anyone else closer to Carlow?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

ah thats alright, im going to college in carlow but i live in waterford, im only about 20min away from fermoy so thats alright....cheers guys and thanks for all the info

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

If you're only 20 mins from Fermoy Tom, that's a no-brainer as the best choice. You might PM or ask LB6 about Fermoy, and their websites are here and here; I think the latter is the official club website.
    Enjoy, and don't forget to post and tell us how you get on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

ya i will, thanks for all the info guys, much appreciated...

Advertisement