Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boards.ie needs an Auditor!

Options
  • 26-10-2005 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭

Howdy guys,

Well, its annual return time. Are there any regular users who can help me? If so, can you drop me a PM?

Thanks,

Regi / Dan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

No one? :)

Don't make me look in the phone book...

• Registered Users Posts: 78,371 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Let me talk to someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,774 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

if your accounts are under €1m (which i'm sure it is) and you have kept CRO documentation up to date, you dont need an audit on your accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,371 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You still need someone to be able to present the accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,774 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

Victor wrote:
    You still need someone to be able to present the accounts.

The thread title says baords.ie needs an auditor......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Pick me, pick me!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

boards.ie limited is already late for filing 2005 annual return and accounts. get it done and next year do it on time so can avail audit exemption for coming years (if other requirements are met). this way, no more auditors needed, just a file annual return as usual and lay an unaudited accounts. that's all.

may we all know who was the previous auditors?

pm me some brief info of the company's incomes/expenses, maybe i could get u to my bosses. ehehee. i can't promise any free service thou! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

In your circumstances would it not be appropriate for your accountant who prepares your accounts to audit the financial statments.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

wow... clock is ticking... boards ltd hasn't file annual return... penalties €3 a day... still going :D

Advertisement