Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Inter vs Roma

• 26-10-2005 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Checking the results of a few games on www.livescore.net and got to this one.

Click on any game tonight with 2 goals or more then click on Inter Roma one ;)
    Wonder if it was a good game :)

kdjac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭EFC-4eva

Oh My God! Anyone se Totti's goal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Ye, class goal. What about Adrianos free kick? The best I've seen in quite a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Juve win again, they're like Chelsea without the money.

They travel to the San Siro on Saturday night, anyone know if thats on live anywhere?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Juve win again, they're like Chelsea without the money.

They travel to the San Siro on Saturday night, anyone know if thats on live anywhere?
    Bravo I'd expect. They had this game on last night. I think they're sharing the Serie A rights with Eurosport or Setanta, surely it'll be on one of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Missed the game. What happened with Totti/Veron at the end?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Their foreheads met for about 5 seconds in a sort of faux-macho display:rolleyes: . Then Veron went to put a hand around Totti's throat and Totti collapsed to the ground in the manner of someone shot in the back. Totti felt hard done by and maybe he shouldn't have been sent off, but I'm glad the ref did. Great player and all he is the guy is a nasty cheat at times. He should have been off well before that. In this incident he squared up to Veron and then feigned injury and throughout the game he got away with a couple of sly kicks because an opponent had the temerity to tackle him and also 2 other incidents where he swung an elbow into a players face. He's got away with so much in the past in Serie A that it's a minor miracle when he is actually sent off. I guarantee you the next time Roma are on live Totti will do something akin to what I have gone through above....unfortunately he doesn't seem to be able to eradicate these traits from his game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Nunu wrote:
    Their foreheads met for about 5 seconds in a sort of faux-macho display:rolleyes: . Then Veron went to put a hand around Totti's throat and Totti collapsed to the ground in the manner of someone shot in the back. Totti felt hard done by and maybe he shouldn't have been sent off, but I'm glad the ref did. Great player and all he is the guy is a nasty cheat at times. He should have been off well before that. In this incident he squared up to Veron and then feigned injury and throughout the game he got away with a couple of sly kicks because an opponent had the temerity to tackle him and also 2 other incidents where he swung an elbow into a players face. He's got away with so much in the past in Serie A that it's a minor miracle when he is actually sent off. I guarantee you the next time Roma are on live Totti will do something akin to what I have gone through above....unfortunately he doesn't seem to be able to eradicate these traits from his game.

Problem is he is a legend in Italy and the refs let him away with this behaviour!!! then when he goes to Euro's/WC and doesn't get away with it he is useless!! last WC and last Euro's for example!!! also watch a game in Champions League and he is nowhere near as good as in an Italian league game!! thats because he knows the refs wont let him off!!

Should move to foreign club to get used to this and become a great player!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

Just seen the "incident" and Nunu's right, it's much ado about nothing.
    Totti's goal: :eek:
    Totti's acting: :rolleyes:

The second big match of the season (after Inter's 2-0 defeat to Juventus) comes up on Saturday, where Milan face a Juve side with a 100% record from nine games. Sheva and Nesta should be back for this one, and with Gila, Vieri and SuperPippo finding the net, it'll make for an interesting 90 minutes.

I'll be watching it live on TLN. Forza Milan!

Just seen the "incident" and Nunu's right, it's much ado about nothing.
    Totti's goal: :eek:
    Totti's acting: :rolleyes:

The second big match of the season (after Inter's 2-0 defeat to Juventus) comes up on Saturday, where Milan face a Juve side with a 100% record from nine games. Sheva and Nesta should be back for this one, and with Gila, Vieri and SuperPippo finding the net, it'll make for an interesting 90 minutes.

I'll be watching it live on TLN. Forza Milan!

Sven is out!! Gilardino and Vieri look to be playing!!

Big Nelly wrote:
    Sven is out!! Gilardino and Vieri look to be playing!!
    Curses, you're right. :( According to Channel 4, It'll most likely be a partnership of Gila and Pippo up front, which is what I'd hoped Carlo would start with. If one of them underperforms, bring on Vieri (he broke his duck against Empoli and I'm happy for him!). Nesta, Stam and Maldina are all back, so we don't have to worry about Billy Costacurta facing Adrain Mutu........

Did you see Inzaghi's celebration after he scored against Palermo? It made me happy, heh. :-)

And LOL @ 'Sven'. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Bravo

19:00
    AC Milan vs Juventus Live

James Richardson presents live and exclusive coverage of the top-of-the-table clash between AC Milan and Juventus from the San Siro in Milan.

Eggs-cellent. Shall set the vid for it as I'm in WHL for the derby, make nice watching after match of the day.

And LOL @ 'Sven'. :p

lmao didnt notice the typo! think everyone got what I meant!:D

Bravo

19:00
    AC Milan vs Juventus Live

James Richardson presents live and exclusive coverage of the top-of-the-table clash between AC Milan and Juventus from the San Siro in Milan.

Eggs-cellent. Shall set the vid for it as I'm in WHL for the derby, make nice watching after match of the day.
    It'll be a big day of football for you so, have a good time in The Lane. :)
    Big Nelly wrote:
    lmao didnt notice the typo! think everyone got what I meant!:D
    I got the image of a balding lothario who moonlights as the English manager. :p But I think you meant Shev, haha.

Advertisement