Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Genre top five

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Steven wrote:
    I rarely have cause to disagree with you, but its engine was slightly awkward and large parts of the level design were terrible, unlike some of the, quite frankly, fantastic work done in parts of it's sequel "Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight". The sequels were decreasingly impressive, though. It's not just my opinion either. Critics almost universally acclaimed DF2 while DF didn't inspire much praise once FPS games became more commonplace. Also, play more rts games :)
    Otherwise, good work.

Actually I did enjoy Jedi Knight a lot. Can't say the same for jedi knight 2.

Advertisement