Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Death?

Options
  • 27-10-2005 12:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭

I heard this morning that someone had been killed at the appartments in between Angers Street and Kevin Street. Does anyone know if this is true? I'm not sure if the person was associated with DIT or not.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

might have been this... it's close by:
    http://www.breakingnews.ie/2005/10/26/story227248.html

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

yeh i pass it on my way to kevin street every day.

suposidly she was in her 50's and was dumped from a car.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

that was the other day down beside st stephens green.

dont think she was connected to DIT

dont think thats the same report you two are talking about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭FoXXy

No, Thats the right report. i walked past the spot on way to college, its over by stephens green where those flats are? it was right on the footpath, really scary. she wasnt linked to DIT in anyway.. she was 50yr old romanian apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

It's a lovely world we live in.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

was out the night after , my mate parked his car there just cos the police were din 24 hr survalience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

lol, talk about making the most of it! I think I saw thes scene. They had a load of white tape around it and some fat garda taking notes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Binomate wrote:
    lol, talk about making the most of it! I think I saw thes scene. They had a load of white tape around it and some fat garda taking notes.
    taking or eating notes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Yup, saw it and went "hmmmm". Turns out it was the shop owner and some random dude, and they were a bit tipsy as they locked up the shop... and now the same dude has come forward as the guilty party.

Advertisement