Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

questionaire

• 26-10-2005 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi im in TY and could use some help .If you have the time whilst your not "studying" could you please email me with your awnsers to the attached survey it isn't long.I will try to help you if you have any JC questions and hope you can find the time to help me

Thanks in advance
    Sheazanator

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

Hi im in TY and could use some help .If you have the time whilst your not "studying" could you please email me with your awnsers to the attached survey it isn't long.I will try to help you if you have any JC questions and hope you can find the time to help me

Thanks in advance
    Sheazanator

Let me guess.. Your Business you've to run/set-up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,474 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I'm wondering

Isn't this an interesting way of getting (teenagers) e-mail addresses?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

suspicious...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

An email address to send it to would be helpful.
    /me crosses fingers and hopes that's there's none and that I won't look like a fool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sheazanator

its actually for a ty buisness project and for anyone who wants to reply the e-mail is nononoonnoonoonon@oceanfree.netand if you want just send me a private message and no email addresses will be involved

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

How exactly is it possible to condense an entire 2/3year subject course into a double sided A4 sheet without having ridiculously small font?

Methinks one page per topic would be better. Just a suggestion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,474 ✭✭✭✭Victor

its actually for a ty buisness project and for anyone who wants to reply the e-mail is nononoonnoonoonon@oceanfree.netand if you want just send me a private message and no email addresses will be involved
    E-mail removed.

If people want to respond, they can attach their response to a message. Not very private, but better than e-mail.

you should remove the email from your quote too victor ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Um... he did.

edit : oh lol he just edited the email

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I PMed it to him, because I am teh smrt.

im not going to bother myself with it :p

Advertisement