Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Partition table f<ck up

• 28-12-1999 7:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

ah lads, you've seen nothing like this in your lives. Was arsing around today, with linux and the boyas..and i decided to do a little partition. Nothing out of the ordinary there. Thats where it all started to go wrong. 3/4 way through the batch , the comp just hung...froze. I had to restart her, and when i booted windows back up.... drives d , e , and f disappeared. Of course they weren't destroyed , just hidden under a screwed up linux partition. And so the story goes....no way to fix it. Just thought I'd share it with ye. Sad wha' ? - yeah I cried and cried and cried for hours screaming "my mp3's....my mp3's".
    Here i sit....about to format...thinking.
    One lesson to be learned from this , as always i left it too late : Back the f^ck up. And in future i will. So take note and laff at me...cuz if you don't I'll be laughing at you soon enough!

Adios

Advertisement