Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

favourite Christmas Present

• 27-10-2005 12:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Hi All,
    I know its a bit early but i like to be organised! I am wondering what to get my boyfriend for Christmas, he's 25 and loves surfing he has loads of surf gear so please dont suggest this as he already has bout 7 boards!
    Here are my ideas and you guys tell me am i way off, a surfin holiday for both of us in feurteventura or portugal. a sony ps2 or and xbox (which is better?)
    he also has an old vw camper so maybe something for that? any suggestions?
    thanks in advance for all your help. maybe if you guys just post what would be your ideal Christmas present i might get some ideas!
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

..does he work @ tech. support by any chance?:)

is he into music?DVD?
    Camera+waterproof casing so that he can take pic's when he goes surfing?

(The XBOX 360 (New version of the XBOX) will be available at the start of Dec.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 surfin

Hi,
    Nope doesnt work with Computers!? Why?
    The camera waterproof case sounds like a great idea. Thanks. Do you know can you pre order the new xbox or is it first come first serve, also i was reading in the paper that they may not have as many as previously thought coming to Ireland.

That sorta stuff is always "leaked" to the tabloids before the release of a console system to drum up sales,and excuse the over-pricing. You can pre-order (Game, Xtra-Vision,etc.). Shop around!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

42" plasma screen for his vw camper, a la "Pimp My Ride" ;)

3504955_3829171df2.jpg?v=1106213944

You mean "Scanger me banger".
    Oh,and personally: the holiday suggestion sounds selfish :p only you know the guy..

• Advertisement
Advertisement