Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlesland Park - 4 Bed Duplex

Options
  • 27-10-2005 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hey all,

I'm in the process of purchasing 4 bed Dup in Charlesland Park, property due for completion (fingers crossed) July 06. I'll get straight to the point; I'd like to know how the property prices in CP have been behaving? Is there anyone out there who bought 4 bed Dup (or any other property) in the 1st CP development? Has the property held its value or risen at all? I would really appreciate your comments.

Also, we're really looking forward to moving next year, any tips on the snag? What are your thoughts on the area? Are you loving life out there? How the commute (by car) to Dublin? Question, questions - nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!!!

I've heard there has been a mixed reaction to the development in the area. I would love to hear your feedback. Anyway, take it easy, look forward to joining the community!!! Happpy days.

Michael.

Advertisement