Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

So What Car ya Got...56k Beware...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

bennyx_o wrote:
    It's costing me just over €20k. Alot ot money, I know, but it's worth it with running costs, cheap insurance (I'm only 18) and tax. I have one at the moment and it's brilliant to drive, very nippy, and very capable(sp?) at motorway speeds.

i dono id be scared in one of them yokes . i always think that they are brillent for city dwellers but out in the rest of ireland a truck could take you out without even seeing you .

well hopefully it works as good as the other one uve drove and ull never have any probloms

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭RedRooster

Think of it as a Penis reduction:v:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Smithers wrote:
    fair play, nice to see a young fello ging for something different, whats the top speed on these babys?

will insurance by high as its a convertible?
    Insurance is the same as my 2000 one. Top speed on mine ATM is a little over 100mph. The new one will be limited to 84mph.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Smithers

how much u paying? insruance wise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭CelticChick

Smithers wrote:
    also love the car, whats insurance like on that baby?

I'm 25 female with 8 years no claims so my insurance is very low- €500 fully comp for the year.

• Advertisement

dats dam good, how did u source the car?

My brother got it in for me. He doesn't import as a business just for himself. He has someone over there he trusts to get the odd car for him which was really handy for me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

CelticChick- did u have white one of those integras before by any chance? Probably someone totally different.

Nope this is my frist integra.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Smithers wrote:
    how much u paying? insruance wise
    If this was for me, I'm paying €2,650 for TPFT with no NCB.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Ronanom

bm1.jpg

was this car for sale recently? or did u buy it recently, seems to ring a bell, has it a flush boot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Con_316

RedRaven wrote:
    Ok,kool!!!

I know this is a bit delayed but just reading through thread and i have to say, that dodge is feckin great. Almost as good as the 440 charger that's around dublin.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Con_316

Ronanom wrote:
    bm1.jpg

Very nice. Thankfully you havnt fallen victim to the urge to put on those horrible headlight brows everyone puts on beemers. They're a stupid idea and make the car look dozy.
    That bodykit is very nice.
    Will post pics of my latest E30 325i soon if can make my camera work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭UberNewb

RedRooster wrote:
    Think of it as a Penis reduction:v:

HaHaa!!! Classic!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Smithers wrote:
    was this car for sale recently? or did u buy it recently, seems to ring a bell, has it a flush boot?

He's had it for sale recently. Lovely car in the flesh, looks better IRL than in pics tbh. Then again the same could be said for a lot of things

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 P2ssw0rd

Here's A pic of my old Mirage which I sold about 6 months ago and my current motor BMW 318ci with Schnitzer trimmings:

And By the way - It is possible to transplant discs off an evo to a lancer. I had it done. Evo 3 rear discs fitted to the Mirage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 eddmac

This is my baby.
    2003 350Z.
    Ultimate racing pulleys
    Nismo type 2 Cold Air Intake
    Carbon Fibre Radiator shroud
    Carbon Fibre B Pillars
    Nismo Rear Spoiler arriving soon :)

• Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

beautiful 350z mate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

My other 300zx TT to go with the red one in post 58 in this thread.

newzed1.jpg

newzed2engine.jpg

newzed3int.jpg

It has -
    SS mongoose exhaust.
    SS turbo pipes.
    Jwt Ecu.
    .8mm boost jets (15 psi)
    99 spec front and rear bumper.
    A pillar boost gauge.
    Grooved and drilled discs.
    K&N filters.
    Kenwwood face off + Pioneer sub.
    326bhp on rolling road (had boost leak too..:) ) expecting more soon....
    Clear front indicators/side repeaters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭fonda

pulsarengine.jpg

pulsarback.jpg

pulsar%20interior.jpg

pulsarside.jpg

My new Pulsar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭toffeapple

NIce same as mine....i debadged mine but try and keep the litlle f**kers away from it...be reading up about them..theres alot more careful maintenace involved than i thought have a look at this site

http://www.sr20forum.com/

..leave it in till 6250rpm in 3rd(you wont wreck it its meant for this) and feel the second stage of the cam come in(will pull till 7800 and rev on to 8500 wouldnt do it to often but!!)...sweet...i got just under 160kmph in third

toffeapple wrote:
    NIce same as mine....i debadged mine but try and keep the litlle f**kers away from it...be reading up about them..theres alot more careful maintenace involved than i thought have a look at this site

http://www.sr20forum.com/

Yeah interesting site its hard to find good info on the car, got it at 3 last saturday and its a dream to drive, no problems yet thank god and hopefully there will be none

toffeapple wrote:
    ..leave it in till 6250rpm in 3rd(you wont wreck it its meant for this) and feel the second stage of the cam come in(will pull till 7800 and rev on to 8500 wouldnt do it to often but!!)...sweet...i got just under 160kmph in third

Yeah i drove it hard the second day i got it lettin it go to 8500rpm through every gear it hit the restrictor in 4th at about 180 or 190 kph!! animal car...not good for fuel comsumption though

fonda wrote:
    Yeah i drove it hard the second day i got it lettin it go to 8500rpm through every gear it hit the restrictor in 4th at about 180 or 190 kph!! animal car...not good for fuel comsumption though

Yeah poxy on juice...mine seems to hit limiter at 190 as well..strange

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

fonda wrote:

Get yourself an Apexi rsm and that should sort out your limiter probs!
    Is that Muttlys old Vzr you bought by any chance?

eireal wrote:
    Get yourself an Apexi rsm and that should sort out your limiter probs!
    Is that Muttlys old Vzr you bought by any chance?

Who's Muttly??? Bought it out in Donaghmede so if he lives out there it could be his.

Yeah a workmate has an Apexi rsm in his Integra thet're good, might get one in a couple of weeks, first thing i'm getting is a nice big alarm!!

The guy on that site http://www.sr20forum.com/ called muttly he knew his stuff i was PMing him he was very helpful...had a lot done to his yoke

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Dead

anyone wanna give me a car .... .... ... ??????

Advertisement