Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDA screen protectors

• 27-10-2005 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

Is there anywhere in Dublin that sells PDA screen protectors? Specifically Boxwave cleartouch crystal? You can order from the site but its a $6 delivery charge for a sh*tty bit of plastic!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Maplins (Blanchardstown,at least.) :: I'm not entirely certain of the brand but the packaging of Boxwave Cleartouch looks familiar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

i've used cleartouch but since trying martin fields overlayplus i've stuck with them, i order them on-line direct

there's a bit more to them than 'just nay old bit of plastic', especially when you go for the quality makes (compared to the generic packs of 10 you can see around)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

The Boxwave protectors are well worth the extra money though. Don't waste you money on the cheaper ones as you'll just end up spending more in the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Plankmonkey

Cheers I'll try Maplins

Advertisement