Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One of my all time favourites...

Options
  • 20-09-2001 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

Construction of the biggest tower in Ireland, a 50 level city tower on Grafton Street was behind schedule and pressure was being applied to finish it on time. Gardeners were moved in to start the landscaping at ground level while carpenters were fitting out at mid level and the crane was still lifting on the roof.
    One day the crane driver's apprentice drew his boss's attention to the lack of rest room facilities on the roof and how he was bursting for a leak.
    Agreeing that there was a problem the crane driver said there would be no problem if the lad hopped into the crane's bucket while he swung it high over the city.
    "Look, son, it's so high that it will disintigrate into fine spray long before it hits the ground. No worries."
    So the lad did just that.
    By the time the crane driver retrieved the bucket and the lad climbed out the boss himself was strongly inclined to take a leak.
    "Well hop in the bucket. I can drive it" said the eager apprentice.
    The boss was unsure, but his bladder pressure was building.
    "Okay," he said with crossed legs. "the green button is for easing the bucket out, the yellow button brings it back. But whatever you do, dont touch the big red button. It opens the bottom of the bucket."
    "No worries, boss" said our eager lad.
    While the apprentice swung the crane over Grafton St with its precious cargo and the boss began to enjoy a well earned leak a blond in a mini skirt swanked by the gardeners on the ground level who gave her an apprecative whistle.
    The carpenters way up on the middle level heard it and looked down. They gave her a whistle too
    The crane drivers apprentice on the roof heard it and he leaned over for a look ... and planted his elbow bang on the red button.

A few seconds later one of the carpenters turned to Paddy another carpenter and said "Those damn crane drivers are sex mad."
    "What makes you say that?" enquired his mate.
    "Well, did you see that blond ride who walked by a second ago?"
    "Oh yeah, I'd remember her anytime. Why?"
    "Well, I just saw one of the crane drivers streaked down after her with his cóck in his hand screaming"

....................................................................C
    ......................................................................U
    ........................................................................N
    ..........................................................................T!

......................................................C
    .......................................................u
    .........................................................n
    ...........................................................t!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Thats a classic! I laughed my ass off! pld

Advertisement