Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good Google Maps tutorials?

Options
  • 27-10-2005 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I need to do some Google Maps research pronto! Anybody know of any good tutorial sites on the net?
    Basically I'd like to track a bus on a map and be able to indicate the bus's stops on the map. I'd also like to be able to have some right-click options if that's possible, or at least some click-and-display stuff for checking out some information on the bus.

Any help appreciated guys,

Jay

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mr.StRiPe

This guy has done something similar here!

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭byrne_baby_byrn

Thanks Mr.StRiPe
    I'd seen that before and it looks pretty good. I haven't done much JavaScript or even HTML before so I just bit the bullet and crammed as much as I could over the weekend. Things are starting to look more do-able at this stage. Cheers for the link,
    Jay

Advertisement