Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have problem getting EsatBT Broadband

• 27-10-2005 5:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭

Anybody having problem with EsatBT getting broadband, long wait then delay, just like to know how many people are having or had same problem, or finally got BB with them but regularly getting disconnect from isp and having to reset the router.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭Gaz25

hey,

I ordered BT Broadband on aug 4th online and it said it said it take 24 days. I waited 14 days and nothing happened, so i rang them and they told me i didn't make a payment of €125 which i told the girl i did, anyway she said it was a mistake and i didn't have to, then she spoke with her manager and told me i actually did have to pay. I paid by credit card and told again it would be another 14 days, so i said ok. I wrote a letter of complaint to there complaints department and got a call from a week later, but i missed it and they left a mgs. I tried ringing them back, but got there answer machine, so i left numerous mgs and heard nothing back. Then a superviosor rang and missed that as well, so i tried ringing back no answer. I waited a couple of days and rang complaints woman who left a mgs, so i left her a nice mgs on her machine, which i can not repeat (sorry) but i say she laughed at it.:)

I waited another 14 days nothing in the post, so i rang them again and told that my Broadband would not be activated until the 28sep which was nearly 4weeks, so i told them i wanted to cancel.

I rang eircom 3 days later and ordered BB and got my package a week later and activated in another week. I have no probs since.

Im still waiting to get a refund for BT.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭StRiKeR

hope you get your refund, BT finally got my phone line up by eircom yesterday, now wonder whats going on with the BB

Advertisement